GoT NO SEASON 8 🚫 SPOILERS 🚫 thread

Loras Tyrell is my ‘someone else’.

He’s good at fighting, brave as shit, and tricks the mountain by giving his hose the horn.

1 Like

So it’s basically going to be as long as one of the regular 10 episode seasons, then? Good times…

Jon and Dany are getting ready to leave King’s Landing and move to the suburbs, having adopted Gilly’s baby. The massive living room of their apartment is empty

Tyrion, Sansa, Arya and Jaime are all sad at leaving

Jaime: Could this BE any sadder or more meaningful?
Dany: Could I BE weareing any more cloththes?
Tyrion: Remmber when we had a quiiz and swaped castles for a seaeson?
Ayrya: Smelly cæt smelly cæt what are they feeding you to

Saansa: I had a baby but the baby has always just gone to sleep whenever a scene starts and one o͍̥͑͑f̰̺͉̩͖̪͂̋̃ ͖͂ͥͫͥ̿̑̑̍t̜̩͚̰͈͍͈͍͐h͖̺͈̞̗̜̞͊ͭ̇è͇͎͎́ͯ͂͐̚ ̭͖̦̑̔̈̇̇̓ḇ͓̂͆ͪ̓̚a̳̙̟̭̜ͨ̆̓̆̚b̭̫͉̙͎͎̓͆̂i̟̭̤̮̫͍̔ẹ̥͎͎͍̀͒ͅs̻̙͉̳̼͓̒͂͛ͮͩ̑ͅ ̰͓͇̽ͫl̩̲̪̆̽̐̓͗o̝̣̯͍͔̝͂̂̓o͓͍̫̩̦̬ͩ̿̽̋͒ͧḳ͍̝̯͗͊͗e̙̺͕͎͚̖̥̰̱ͣ̿̎ḍ̝̫͓͕͍̥̩̤̈͆ͣ̔͌̚ ̖̲̱͎̗ͣͣ͗̇̊̈̚̚ạ̩ͣ̀̂̍̅̄t̤̮ͮ̓͂͐͂ ̺̜͖̮͕̬͙̳̿̄͐͊̚ḿ̤̘̰ͤ̆̌̿e͕̩̙̣̜̬͈͍͛̓́̄ͧ

Tyrrrion: Are wə mærried anymøre
Jó_òn: Wɜɜɜ ʬɚɚɽɽɚɚ ʘɲɲ ə ɓɹɛɛɛɐɐɐʞʞʞʞ
Danŋŋŋy: in the gªme of ŧhroneƨ you eithƐr wįʼn or yōōōű ƟĦ. ƜɎ. Ɠɠɵɖɖ

[all are killed]

c͔̭̠̼͈̿̔l̘̽̍͌̊̑͗͌ͫ̄a̰͓̖̠͚͕̰̯̓̑͆p̗͔̭͎̤̯̯̘̈́̐̆ͤ̂ ̻͍͙̮̦̘̻͑ͯͬc̟̟͖̖̺͊ͭͤ̆ͩ͗l̳̱̤̲̠͖͙͂̀͐͂ͩ̊a̗ͣ͒̂p̯̜̣͖ͥ̆̌̔̅̚ͅ, ̜̣̆͌ͅc̥͔͈͉̞̻̞͛̄ͪ͆͌̑̓ͭl̘̪̭̗̫̿̈́ͭ͌͛ͧͫͅa͇̲̱͖̬̞̖̯̭ͬͥͮ̃̚p͍̥̞̩̺̱̞̬͒ͫ̐c̭̰̻͙̻̃ͩ̃̋̿́͒l̟̹͈͈͓ͫa̘̿̑̋͒͗p͇̪̟͉̫̳̜͍͐̃̔ c͔̭̠̼͈̿̔l̘̽̍͌̊̑͗͌ͫ̄a̰͓̖̠͚͕̰̯̓̑͆p̗͔̭͎̤̯̯̘̈́̐̆ͤ̂ ̻͍͙̮̦̘̻͑ͯͬc̟̟͖̖̺͊ͭͤ̆ͩ͗l̳̱̤̲̠͖͙͂̀͐͂ͩ̊a̗ͣ͒̂p̯̜̣͖ͥ̆̌̔̅̚ͅ, c̥͔͈͉̞̻̞͛̄ͪ͆͌̑̓ͭl̘̪̭̗̫̿̈́ͭ͌͛ͧͫͅa͇̲̱͖̬̞̖̯̭ͬͥͮ̃̚p͍̥̞̩̺̱̞̬͒ͫ̐c̭̰̻͙̻̃ͩ̃̋̿́͒l̟̹͈͈͓ͫa̘̿̑̋͒͗p͇̪̟͉̫̳̜͍͐̃̔ c͔̭̠̼͈̿̔l̘̽̍͌̊̑͗͌ͫ̄a̰͓̖̠͚͕̰̯̓̑͆p̗͔̭͎̤̯̯̘̈́̐̆ͤ̂ ̻͍͙̮̦̘̻͑ͯͬc̟̟͖̖̺͊ͭͤ̆ͩ͗l̳̱̤̲̠͖͙͂̀͐͂ͩ̊a̗ͣ͒̂p̯̜̣͖ͥ̆̌̔̅̚ͅ, c̥͔͈͉̞̻̞͛̄ͪ͆͌̑̓ͭl̘̪̭̗̫̿̈́ͭ͌͛ͧͫͅa͇̲̱͖̬̞̖̯̭ͬͥͮ̃̚p͍̥̞̩̺̱̞̬͒ͫ̐c̭̰̻͙̻̃ͩ̃̋̿́͒l̟̹͈͈͓ͫa̘̿̑̋͒͗p͇̪̟͉̫̳̜͍͐̃̔ c͔̭̠̼͈̿̔l̘̽̍͌̊̑͗͌ͫ̄a̰͓̖̠͚͕̰̯̓̑͆p̗͔̭͎̤̯̯̘̈́̐̆ͤ̂ ̻͍͙̮̦̘̻͑ͯͬc̟̟͖̖̺͊ͭͤ̆ͩ͗l̳̱̤̲̠͖͙͂̀͐͂ͩ̊a̗ͣ͒̂p̯̜̣͖ͥ̆̌̔̅̚ͅ,

10 Likes

WTF is this?

Star Wars I think

2 Likes

How did you miss this classic

Marks descent into madness and a new personality called ‘xylo’ emerging

I didn’t miss it.

For the good bits, yes.

2 Likes

A ten episode season clocks in at 9¼ hours on average. Season seven was 7⅓ hours, season eight will be just under 7¼.

Totally forgot the episodes were typically 50-60 miinutes long, and had them in my head as being 40 minutes each. I blame it on all the Lost/Buffy chat (not itt)

I’m going to be in a GoT panel next weekend yessssss

8 Likes

Loras admits he’s half the fighter his brother Garlan is though #bookwanker

2 Likes

That’s some good bookwankering, h_y_g.

1 Like

how on earth

WHAT

1 Like

Big fan of how you cropped out the girl on the right when you made this your facebook profile pic.

3 Likes

Oh no, it turns out that this programme is racist. Sorry everyone

This has always been a problem tbf, with this and all sorts of fantasy media

I remember feeling super grossed out by that ‘mhysa’ scene

5 Likes

What next, sexist too!?

1 Like