GoT NO SEASON 8 🚫 SPOILERS 🚫 thread

Weirder things have happened on this show tbf

1 Like

oh fucking hell this is going to happen isn’t it

maybe the real white walkers were the friends we made along the way

7 Likes

There’s a YouTube channel called The White Walkers and they film and commentate on GoT card game… games. I have played them both and they’re very nice people.

So you’re absolutely correct.

2 Likes

What a lovely story. I’m happy for you Epimer.

1 Like

Ned is not of the light!
wait… you don’t mean
yes! Ned’s dark

:exploding_head:

1 Like

Plllleeeeeeeeease let Jaime be the valonquar

I honestly want this GRRM joke ending to be real:

Author George R.R. Martin was asked if he had a resolution or ending to the seemingly endless conflict. He jokingly replied that the next book would just be a description of a cloud of dust or snow being driven by the wind across a vast graveyard full of tombstones.

1 Like

Think I might start some rewatching tonight, as I’m spending the weekend somewhere with a pretty big tv (and cats for company and comfort when it gets too emotional). Trying to decide where to pick up though, as I’ve seen the first few seasons more times than the newer ones for obvious reasons.

Maybe season 5? Will have to put up with some blind Arya etc but can handle that.

1 Like

Where was the filth thread today?

1 Like

Anyway what’s everyone else’s plans?

Probably going to play as Stark at the next tournament.

Telly program wise? Dunno.

1 Like

this is THE LAST ONE so obvs I’ll do an entire rewatch before it starts. thought about redoing the books but realistically I’m not going to be tba to do that.

I’m up to my balls in Lost at the moment anyway, so it’ll need to wait (this is jooks fault)

2 Likes

at least put some pants on

1 Like

I’ll say the same thing to you that I did the last time this came up: show me in the tournament regulations where it says that’s a rule.

2 Likes

Tempted to do a rewatch but (a) not sure I’d get there, and then what? and (b) slightly concerned it would make me sick of it before the season even started.

Start somewhere in the middle like me

Forgot how intense it gets when Jorah and Tyrion sail through Valyria.

Also, just watched Sansa and Ramsay’s wedding :cry::cry::face_vomiting:

Rewatched season 7 last week and it just highlighted the flaws. Wasn’t a great season at all save for Fields of Fire and some set pieces.

1 Like

Maester Aemon :sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

My name is pronounced the same as his so people sometimes give me the ‘oh like in game of thrones?’ and let me tell you, I was so relieved he wasn’t a baddie

2 Likes