GoT NO SEASON 8 đŸš« SPOILERS đŸš« thread

But I know he has a reputation for irascibility, and I also really, really want to ask him about The Winds of Winter . As it turns out, Martin brings up the book himself, and is warm and expansive on topics from fame and fortune to his progress on the long-awaited novel.

Final season starts in April

Season 8 Trailer Guys

@whiterussian

2 Likes

What’s the best/easiest way to watch this without Sky? Nowtv?

You’ll have to use some kind of piracy method.

Or if you can wait, iTunes has traditionally released all the episodes as a complete season as soon as the run finishes, AFAIK. It’s a sort of interim release before the full Blu-Ray thing with all the extras.

Hmm. So VPN + torrent? I’ve not pirated in years.

:scream: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :exploding_head:

i can’t wait no more!

2 Likes

It’ll be on the Pirate Bay within a couple of hours of screening in the US.

2 Likes

I guess. I think if you have a VPN you may be able to just watch directly on HBO’s site? There are services that give you that ability to use online catch-up style stuff in the US.

TBH the reason I just went ‘NowTV’ in the first place was that I considered the lesser of two evils was supporting the creators through evil rather than just ripping them off via torrents, particularly as torrenting required a lot more effort than starting a free month’s subscription and paying one month for the final episodes. You don’t even need the box as you can play it on the web

2 Likes

g00gle “game of thrones openload” it worked for me the last 3 years, always got the latest ep at least the day after it aired

will be using now tv this yr tho cos conscience and that

2 Likes

Well that was anticlimactic wasn’t it.

1 Like
2 Likes

Genuinely is a bit like this for me. I’ve got to see it through now but the last couple of seasons have been such bilge. Ultimately, I wish they’d waited for the books to be written to make it

2 Likes

1-3: Top notch
4: Very very good
5: Awful
6: Very good
7: Sublime and ridiculous

5 Likes

Basically agree with this, except with thinking the last couple are enjoyable watching, good in that sense, but utter trash TV.

Seems stupid to complain about that in a show about dragons but it did amount to a bit more than just a grand spectacle in the first few

2 Likes

This is spot on :blush:

Obligatory ‘season 5 wasn’t great but Hardhome is wonderful’ comment.

3 Likes

Just did a full body cringe remembering ‘You want a good girl but you need the bad pussy’

3 Likes

Could see if a vpn could give you access to HBO /Nordic

1 Like