GoT abstinence thread (Rolling) No spoilers

nerds
gameofthrones

Seems to be a fantasy series with really good reviews although this one is a really quite immense takedown!

Ducking hell Theo the Lannister mines ran out of gold years ago

Think it’s harder to think of who will survive til the end, rather than who will die before then.

Brienne will survive, so will Sansa, Bran, and Sam.

I think Littlefinger will make it, as the one character you hope to die but manages to dickishly survive.

Tyrion/cersei/jamie are all definites to die.

I think Arya has a high chance of being bumped off too, hard to say. She’ll certainly be in it until the end, then again it would be amazingly cruel if she died just as she got her revenge plot started.

I think Danaerys will live but she won’t want to be queen by the end of it?

Jon is a really tough call. I think he’ll get killed off in an ultra-heroic fashion near the end, and not get any credit for saving everyone.

Not sure why but I think the Hound will live. He’ll definitely fight The Mountain at some point but I’m not sure how to connect the dots.

You know a lot, OttoMaddox

It’s a difficult life.

Yes :dog::blue_heart:

It’s happening!

Will everyone die @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: It is certain

It is known

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Think it’s fair to say that I am

FUCKING PUMPED

bit annoyed that i think I saw a glimpse of Dany sitting on the Iron Throne in that

That’s the throne at Dragonstone, wouldn’t worry about it

Who will sit on the Iron Throne at the end redux

• Dany
  • Jon Snow
  • Cersei
  • Sansa
  • Littlefinger
  • The Night’s King
  • Tyrion
  • Arya
  • Varys
  • Jaime
  • Someone else

0 voters

phew

Voted Dany but think the Iron Throne will be irrelevant after the war with the white walkers

so like Dany as President of a liberal democracy? Or like wipeout of civilised society in which case vote Night’s King imo.

Kind of interested as to whether there will be a reunion of the Starks at all.

think it will be Dany, but she’ll start to show signs of cruelty and madness ala the Mad King, and they’ll just about defeat the walkers in such a way that they could come back some day, so the whole thing is cyclical