Got any controversial music opinions?

Yeah I’m too in my own head when I’m sober, feel like I should be enjoying it more? do people think I’m boring for not being more energetic? Not connecting to the music. But when I’m drunk and all that goes away then fuck yes

3 Likes

In the song! Both videos are trash.

1 Like

Aye.
Country House though: Giant moustrap etc
Queen: Our four heads singing at once.

Blur wins! :smile:

1 Like

Yeah the mousetrap bit is fun actually it’s more Keith Allen chasing Jo Guest around that’s a bit :grimacing:

1 Like

Agreed

2 Likes

Really good in that documentary he made about Westboro Baptist Church though.

Never saw that.
Anything I’ve seen him in he’s usually just gurning or acting like a prick.
Think the only serious thing I’ve seen him in was ‘Shallow Grave’.

Was quite good as the villain in that BBC Robin Hood thing

1 Like

Very confusing sentence

It’s mostly just him yelling in their faces tbh.

1 Like

Is it though?

Yeah, implies people who drink at gigs don’t know how much they enjoy things???

No, that’s not the intention.
I meant if you can only enjoy something when in an altered state.
Having a few beers at a gig for something you like is just that, and I do that too.

I still think people who only enjoy gigs after a few drinks know how much they enjoy things :smiley: and it’s condescending to tell them otherwise

I enjoy watching a band perform live and dancing to their music but don’t enjoy crowds or background noise or standing around in physical discomfort waiting for a gig to start and for me having a few drinks enables me to tune out those negative things and focus on the positive ones more

11 Likes

pictured: me, unsure if I’m enjoying a gig

5 Likes

Theres a differenc ebetween a few drinks and being drunk though was what I was talking about.
I meant more along the lines of people who insist on being off their faces to enjoy something. You know like the ‘lads’ you see at big outdoor shows and talk big talk about being of their nut or insists that everyone should to really ‘enjoy’ something.

Like I’m sure ‘Mrs Browns Boys’ would be much more enjoyable if I was off my face. It’s still a dreadful show though.

Anyway I think we are talking about two different points and I’m not being articulate to convey this. Having a few drinks at a gig is fine. No offence meant.

2 Likes

Robyn is a bit shit

6 Likes

That last album she released was total shite.

This post paid for by PROF$.

1 Like

First time I did it was a revelation, had a total blast

But enjoy gigs in all states from stone cold sober to nearly passed out on the floor

1 Like

Just a budget Annie

It’s a tough line to negotiate at times

7 Likes