Got any controversial opinions?

I do.

I don’t care for golden retrievers, I think they’re smug.

8 Likes

I actually wasn’t prepared for how controversial the OP opinion would be. Don’t even know what to say to that.

45 Likes

Yes I have.

5 Likes

Yeah, same here.

3 Likes

Sorry everyone, I’ve just needed to get that off my chest for ages now

3 Likes

Dogs in general are a bit rubbish

13 Likes

Yorkshire puddings don’t taste of anything and are the worst part of a roast dinner

6 Likes

I don’t think so

Might be able to manufacture some for this thread if you give me some time though?

6 Likes

I’m already very unhappy with the opinions expressed in this thread

9 Likes

David Attenborough is a twat

11 Likes

Manchester United’s treble winners would probably get AT LEAST a draw against the current Norwich side.

13 Likes

I’m still convinced that ‘Bjork’ is an elaborate prank to make fun of music snobs.

7 Likes

People who are like amazing at the piano or violin or whatever aren’t impressive. Oh well done, you decided to learn to do that. Anybody could decide to learn to do it if they wanted.

5 Likes

Bart Simpson is a cheeky little boy

17 Likes

Tell you what, this trend of train stations having pianos that anyone can play on has to stop asap

13 Likes

“Oh I hope it snows, I do love the snow”

• An idiot

Snow is rubbish and inconvenient and wet and should just fuck off.

5 Likes

Fuckin’ right, man. I loathe it.

We employed a guy a couple of years back and then on his Facebook there was an earnest video of him playing My Heart Will Go On on a train station piano. He no longer works for us.

9 Likes

‘Sorry that your train was 50 minutes late and you had to stand for the 2 and a half hour journey but don’t worry, there’s a Tarquin in Leeds currently playing Fix You to greet you’

4 Likes

A film is just a long television

23 Likes

“The Floor” is no longer the floor if you’re above ground level. I live in a third-floor flat so I don’t have any floors, I have ceilings.

8 Likes