Got any hankerings of late?

Any cravings, etc?

Not just food/drink, can be anything really. It’s not thursday though, just saying.

Salt and vinegar walkers crisps & salad cream sandwich w Warburtons thick slice bread.

3 Likes

would you say that this is a nostalgia based hankering?

I’ve really wanted a Mars bar on my way to football the last couple of weeks but haven’t had any way of buying one at the time.

1 Like

Hankering for a holiday (in this country, not abroad, I’m not made of money).

2 Likes

Salted popcorn from Cineworld (medium)

1 Like

Been in the mood to watch the Stephen King IT miniseries but need to find three hours to do it. Maybe tonight is the night.

Got a hankering for a spankering, thanks for askering

3 Likes

Yes. I don’t have any of those things though :sob:

1 Like

3 Likes

yes, for a spankering.

1 Like

fucks sake.

4 Likes

I too would like to express my desire for that particular improper conjugation of the word “spank”

Nando’s

1 Like

I had a hankering for a miniature lolas cupcake (passionfruit flavour) recently but sated that particular urge at waterloo station the other day. I’ve been hankering for? after? an apple crumble with custard, i make excellent crumbles but only with the ones that grow in my family’s garden, it’s a tradition (same with sloe jam from the other tree) and it feels like cheating on my tree if i buy store bought crab apples so will wait until august

2 Likes

2 Likes

These

1 Like

Chinese got one on the way

1 Like

Im currently feeling like eating some sort of slow cooked Mexican thing, but the only Mexican that delivers in Belfast is quite mediocre. I’ll probably still get a nice burrito bowl with pork though

Sudden and overwhelming desire for some Lucozade pls.