Got any pipe dreams?

Thinking about opening a pub in some out of the way place in the woods with a little room for live music in the back.

Wbu?

4 Likes

move to a small city in europe somwhere

3 Likes

Opening a wee greasy spoon cafe in my later years that I open and close on a whim.

9 Likes

I would like to make the top cut of a National level Netrunner tournament or higher.

Or relocate to Scotland but keep the same job. One of the two.

Design my own house, obviously.

1 Like

Would quite like to learn how to make sushi properly then have a tiny basement restaurant that seats 8 people.

2 Likes

Would you go on grand designs? Always wondered if they get any dosh for going on there.

What ya gonna do when you get there?

All of them

Iā€™ve idly thought about moving to Glasgow and trying to do a portfolio year at the school of art. Iā€™m too much of a square to ever do it though.

2 Likes

Maybe own one of these one day to really sophisticate my vape gameā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™d just like to have some sort of functioning business by the time iā€™m forty which turns over enough money to pay my bills but involves quite a small amount of actual work on my part.

And a small old house in a town or city somewhere sunny somewhere abroad i can get a direct flight to in under two hours to spend evey other weekend.

Not that unachievable, surely?

1 Like

To own a house before I die.

1 Like

Pick one!

Camper van tour of Europe and beyond

Mate of mineā€™s got one of these. Obviously at first I thought ā€œwhat a twatā€ but nowā€¦ Iā€™m onside with it. Holding a pipe or a pipelike thing is very satisfying.

1 Like

To own a restaurant I do zero work in but turn up occasionally to sit at ā€˜myā€™ table in the corner and everyone makes a bit of a fuss over me.

8 Likes

:rotating_light: @DiSBikeWankers assemble! Group ride to Jazzballetā€™s cake shop. :rotating_light:

6 Likes

Excellent pipe dream, there.

1 Like

Err probably this book Iā€™m ā€œwritingā€. Even if it ever gets finished, which it wonā€™t, nobody will care :man_shrugging:

1 Like