Got any secret identities?

Any of you leading any sort of double life? Running any kind of cons or scams by having a fake identity/documentation or anything?

Chat about them freely in here if so.

I occasionally post on a forum nominally about indie music under the alias ‘cutthelights’

9 Likes

Only this one.

2 Likes

I occasionally post on a forum nominally about indie music under the alias ‘colon_closed_bracket’

2 Likes

I’m currently leaking all the content in The Lounge to tabloid journalists under the name Antpocalypsewho?

1 Like

No but I sometimes idly think about the logistics of leading a second life. Like, when I say I’m away with work for a couple of days, how would anyone actually know where I am? Would need to disable location services on my phone obviously and my bank accounts and statements are private so there’s no obvious paper trail there.

I’m not saying that I want to do this, you understand. Just thinking about if I could.

4 Likes

What would your second life look like, Epsinho? Talk us through it

My real name isn’t Lo-Pan. :shushing_face:

2 Likes

WHAT?!?

2 Likes

I’d like to have fewer grey hairs and four inches off my waist AND ONTO MY PENIS AM I RIGHT LADS WHEEEEEEY

1 Like

Why would you want grey hairs on that?

1 Like

Make it look distinguished.

2 Likes

My name is literally Mr 1000yearban Ffss

So I could call it Schofield.

Until I closed my Facebook account recently I was using it under a name that isn’t my own! My real name is too unique so I changed my account so that my stupid witterings wouldn’t be googleable.

Thinly veiled I closed my Facebook account recently post.

All of the posts so far have been quite boring. Can we up it a bit please.

3 Likes

I occasionally post on a forum nominally about indie music under the alias ‘Antpocalypsenow’

edit: shit, wrong login

3 Likes

Hello Smee

1 Like

Sorry.

Coleen Rooney P.I