Got any things you have in the "wrong" place? - Home edition

Wardrobe in the kitchen?
Hoover in the bathroom?
Cutlery on a shelf?
Bookshelf in the front porch?

Talk about stuff like that

WORLD CUP! day six

Chest of drawers on the upstairs landing.

It’s not ideal, really, but it’s fine.

God I hate that house.

What’s in the drawers?

There’s currently a half eaten bread roll in the bedroom (breadroom?) that the tv brought to bed with her pissed this weekend, gonna see how long it takes her to move it

Kitchen: rat

edit: replied to wrong person

Clothes.

Yeah, that’s a thing in the wrong place. Thank you.

Owl tat in every room. Should be in a skip.

got a big cardboard box in the hall the contains large amounts of bullshit - leftover tins of paint, rubble bin bags, plus a muddy bike sitting on top with the wheels taken off

Also a broken lamp that has been replaced and needs to be taken to the tip

This isn’t a thread about things that would be in the wrong place regardless of the place that it’s in btw

dunno if it’s still there but my parents had a handsaw in the toilet for ages (in this little wicker basket where they keep the loo roll)

Where do you keep your poo saw then?

not sure if this counts but we have a blue light in the little room between the bedroom and the bathroom

as if there was once a little hash farm instead of a washing machine

we have a separate toilet and bathroom. that work for you?

I’m afraid it doesn’t count on accounts of there isn’t a “right” place for the blue light unless I’m mistaken?

Afraid not. Unless the toilet is in the conservatory or there is a bath in the front room or whatever.

Perfect contribution. Thank you.

no theres a room for the toilet and a room for the bath, rather than them both being the same room. its an arrangement that suits us very well

I had that in a flat once and I liked it.

Once my friend’s gf got stuck in the toilet which was bad. Also within one day of me moving out, the replacement flatmate had kicked a hole in the toilet door. Thank you for reading.