🔥🔥🔥 GoT ep 05 SPOILER CHAT 🔥🔥🔥

It does really good Got to be fair and funny you and it both fixated on the weiner.

2 Likes

seeing a penis is meant to be a signal that a show is realistic I think. The penis is the ultimate sign of realism

Hmmm

2 Likes

in the tv and film world it means you could see anything

1 Like

Even a fanny!

fanny isn’t treated as that big of a deal is it?

3 Likes

@Scunner these Potw contenders are coming thick and fast ahem

6 Likes

I know it’s sexism that men and women’s bodies are treated differently in this way and that the female body is seen as an object of beauty and manliness is seen to reside in action and willpower instead of the willy and pecs.

1 Like

well not like all the way in there

love it in films when two people are caught bonking and the guy is completely flaccid when he emerges from the covers and puts his trousers on.

2 Likes

and also no one ever uses protection

“Wait,” the young Stark said, “I’ve just discovered a hearty source of fibre.”

They all had a bowl of the substance, had lovely poos and all was well

Long live BRAN

3 Likes

i remember there being quite a few flaccid cocks in spartacus: blood and sand if your thing

1 Like

voted for what i presumed was the Homer reference

1 Like

Their acting wasn’t great mate but that’s a bit harsh :wink:

1 Like

Got pissed off with this today just thinking about it

I’ve realised that I have given the show such an easy ride since season 5, for a few reasons:

1. The huge amount of good will I had towards the show because of how good seasons 1-4 were
  2. The fact that season 5 was the start of the switch from adapting GRRM’s written material to adapting what GRRM told them would happen. Was never going to be easy for the showrunners
  3. That season 5/6 was them trying to get out of GRRM’s fabled ‘Meerenese Knot’, which GRRM was having trouble with, so I’ve went easy on Weiss & Benioff because of this

Now, all of these factors meant that during seasons 5 and 6 I was quite forgiving. It always felt like once the chess pieces were in place, things would come together again.

But actually, every season has felt like chess pieces moving into the right positions, even this one. There have been great moments and episodes along the way but on the whole I think this is a drastically poorer show than it was in the early years.

As we are being given a shitstorm of a final season (has still had good points tbf, i loved episode two and a lot of four) all of the previous 3 seasons lose a lot of points, retrospectively.

And the fact that they could have had 10 episodes is what sticks in my craw. Why did they want 6? Jaime, Dany etc could all have been resolved (at least to some extent) by more time and more scenes with the characters. It just needed more time to breathe, and the extra episodes would have served it so well.

Think they’re twats

5 Likes

Just saw another, bigger cock

1 Like

was that any good? looking for a vikings level quality stupid historical sword n shield drama to watch

Could watch game of thrones again with me, I think it might be getting good now

i only just rewatched it (shit)