Got much stuff?

guff
stuff
crap
sortitoutman

things etc?

I’ve got WAY TOO MUCH stuff to be honest. practically bursting at the seams.

wouldn’t say I’m a full on hoarder, but I could definitely do with a BIG clear out, for sure.

what about you eh?

shit, shit thread…agreed

Just about to take some clothes and books down to the old charity shop funnily enough

Nah, biggest thing’s the amp… moved house a few times and don’t need anything bigger than a 3-door car.

I feel like I’m constantly getting rid of stuff but I still have a fair amount of stuff.

My gf is something of a barrier to me getting rid of stuff at times and she is definitely a borderline hoarder. The amount of clothes we’ve had to find space for in our new flat is frankly criminal.

yeah definitely a hoarder, struggle to even throw away magazines

Quite good at taking stuff to charity shops / giving it away. We’ve not unpacked most things from our move (which was in February), so make of that what you will :confused:

I thought I did, but really it’s just tech and media. And I love my games and records and films. So kinda. Yeah, I’ve got a lot of physical media, but not much at all in the way of random tat

I always give away or sell stuff I don’t use won’t rewatch/play/listen mind

I cling on to ridiculous stuff, like plastic ice cream tubs, for example. think to myself this’ll be a great place to keep nuts or something.

same with jars. got so, so many jars maaaan.

My flatmate’s got a thing about keeping jars to drink out of, but the tops are so annoying.

i’ve got about 100 Q magazines from the 90’s just kicking about, taking up valuable space. damn!

Every aspect of this is irritating to me

Alright, Landfill Ant

huge fan of clearing out the house on the reg and giving stuff to charity shops. bookshelf at the mo is in a pleasing state of ‘quite full but not too full’.

Def have slightly too much gym crap in the gym mind you and loathe to slim that down despite knowing i prob should :frowning:

records/ cds/ books / dvds / games / bikes/ guitars etc yes . And I wouldn’t have it any other way

not too bad on the other stuff - could probably do with a bit of a clearout just to make sure though

Yes, way too much stuff. Clothes are mostly the issue. Looking forward to using my impending move as an excuse to have a massively clear out.

anyone?

He means in prison

Yeah, got a million cds and dvds I’ll never use again in the flat.

i think you’ll find that this website i literally just discovered validates me entirely

Reckon I could quite happily get rid of all my physical media, except for a few books with sentimental value. Keep meaning to, but I’m very lazy.

It’s the 100 or so board games that are really taking up space.