Got my first ever twitter ban

I thought Elton Moosk was all about free speech, but I’ve been given 12 hours on the naughty step for suggesting that Andrew “Cobra” Tate should fall in a woodchipper. I may have also called him a cunt.

No regrets tbh.

Please tell me about your social media bans that you are proud of.

10 Likes

[deleted]

2 Likes

Almost every time I’ve opened a Twitter account I’ve been banned for calling someone a Tory cunt.

They should have more of a sense of humour, man.

2 Likes

Technically I don’t think the new reign of ‘free speech’ is in place yet, going off his previous Tweets.

That said since he took over I’ve seen a number of Tweets that request I add my Date of Birth to my profile in order to view and I don’t recall seeing that in the past

been banned from twitter for telling boris to eat shit and die and also for changing my screen name to elon musk. i tried that one coz i heard twitter were autobanning people who changed their screen name to elon musk and i thought no way! so i tried it and i got banned. this was years ago so idk why that was happening really

3 Likes

No idea who that is. Sounds like a bell.

1 Like

Best keeping it that way tbh

The DOB thing has been in place for about 2 months. 1st saw it on something really weird and all like a clip on the train of football fans singing.

1 Like

I got banned from DiS on account of my views on Vietnam. Also i was stealing projectors

2 Likes

I got a 24 hour twitter ban for quoting someone who called some Tory a cunt - can’t remember which one of them, possibly Raab

And yet here you are, persistent as ever

2 Likes

Bought it at the five and dime

11 Likes

Not yet, but I did critique Casper Van Dien’s career and he followed me, responded with “it’s not often you get a chance to work with Tim Burton and Paul Verhoeven” then unfollowed me.

19 Likes

He’s got you there, tbf

2 Likes

I’m banned from Reddit because I (without swearing or being abusive) pointed out repeatedly that a mod on the UK politics sub took their username from Pinochet’s death squads, and that this was pretty fucking gross.

Okay, I might have sworn.

3 Likes

Seriously Caravan of Death? what a knobhead how is that ok.

1 Like

The mods there are sometimes good, sometimes fucking abysmal. But he was one of them, so you’d better believe they’d protect him.

Absolutely, a proper doing and no mistake.

2 Likes

Think I quote tweeted Daniel Kawczynski MP calling him a stupid cunt, and Twitter did one of those things where it said “delete this or your account will be suspended” and I decided that I’d rather my account got suspended than go back on my truth.

2 Likes

I got temporarily banned from a youth-oriented pop culture message board because in the midst of a mild flame war (ahhhh being 14) I got blamed for kicking it all off only for the accuser to go back on it and get banned instead. This all happened while I was offline and sleeping.

3 Likes