GoT NO SEASON 8 🚫 SPOILERS 🚫 thread

I definitely had a lot more enthusiasm early on. My love of quite a few characters has waned somewhat as it goes on too. Partly the way the recent seasons have gone, partly the writing not feeling as good and partly getting a bit tired of the whole thing because 7 series of anything is quite a lot.

1 Like

Nope.

2 Likes

no, but think i need a new book before i get back to MAXIMUM HYPE levels

3 Likes

So he’s got time to write this but not Winds of Winter, fuxake.

1 Like

Ive not totally lost all enthusiasm but the shows struggles in season 5 really took the shine off it a lot. Not found it quite so compelling post season 4. Still looking forward to the conclusion. It’ll either be brilliant or awful (in which case the fallout will be brilliant).

the last two series were proper dross. entertaining enough while they were on, but nothing to get really excited about anymore. feels like with the last couple of harry potter books where i wasn’t really interested anymore but i thought i might as well see it through

1 Like

last season was a remarkable drop in quality, felt like a different show

just remembered ed sheeran’s bit and got angry again

4 Likes

I’m hoping for something akin to Lost’s finale and its magic waterwheel of time (not that unrealistic given how Bran’s storyline is going)…

They’ve all been dead all along and this is a dream?

Never saw this at the time:

Good news, we can keep on watching for years and years

Also hard luck @ book wankers

In April, Martin also revealed that he will be publishing an “imaginary history” of the Targaryen family in November.

Don’t think he’s ever gonna finish that next one

1 Like

He already said “No Book 6 this year suckas” back in March I think.

1 Like

:grimacing:

While I share your grimace, Kingsman was a pile of soggy shit to begin with. There was no polishing that turd.

I thought Kick Ass was pretty good apart from the “pretending to be gay” bit.

2 Likes

Targ book will be good, I like all the lore shit.

Series sounds dodgy though, surely the point of all the mythological history is that it remains murky and unknown. Always pleased when I see Jane Goldman doing something though, I had one of her cheesy teenage guide books as a kid, and she used to do a nice column about learning to play guitar in Total Guitar. And the Rosses seem like a nice family.

1 Like

Game of thrones tree has passed away. RIP u will live on forever. Cant believe it. I wanna run to u. Really cant believe this. @

they’ve finished filming FOREVER

1 Like

Getting hyped up pals

1 Like

To avoid personalized advertising based on your mobile app activity, you can install the DAA’s AppChoices app here.

Bollocks to that.

1 Like

Good GRRM interview in the Guardian today

2 Likes

*close*

5 Likes