GoT NO SEASON 8 🚫 SPOILERS 🚫 thread

nerds
gameofthrones
nospoilers

Hmm. So VPN + torrent? I’ve not pirated in years.

:scream: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :exploding_head:

i can’t wait no more!

2 Likes

It’ll be on the Pirate Bay within a couple of hours of screening in the US.

2 Likes

I guess. I think if you have a VPN you may be able to just watch directly on HBO’s site? There are services that give you that ability to use online catch-up style stuff in the US.

TBH the reason I just went ‘NowTV’ in the first place was that I considered the lesser of two evils was supporting the creators through evil rather than just ripping them off via torrents, particularly as torrenting required a lot more effort than starting a free month’s subscription and paying one month for the final episodes. You don’t even need the box as you can play it on the web

2 Likes

g00gle “game of thrones openload” it worked for me the last 3 years, always got the latest ep at least the day after it aired

will be using now tv this yr tho cos conscience and that

2 Likes

Well that was anticlimactic wasn’t it.

1 Like
2 Likes

Genuinely is a bit like this for me. I’ve got to see it through now but the last couple of seasons have been such bilge. Ultimately, I wish they’d waited for the books to be written to make it

2 Likes

1-3: Top notch
4: Very very good
5: Awful
6: Very good
7: Sublime and ridiculous

5 Likes

Basically agree with this, except with thinking the last couple are enjoyable watching, good in that sense, but utter trash TV.

Seems stupid to complain about that in a show about dragons but it did amount to a bit more than just a grand spectacle in the first few

2 Likes

This is spot on :blush:

Obligatory ‘season 5 wasn’t great but Hardhome is wonderful’ comment.

3 Likes

Just did a full body cringe remembering ‘You want a good girl but you need the bad pussy’

3 Likes

Could see if a vpn could give you access to HBO /Nordic

1 Like

i hope they fired whoever wrote that

1 Like

GIMME THE FUCKING DRAGONS AHHHHHHHH

Need to get wrapped-up in something after finally binning off TWD.

3 Likes

This is fairly old, and cheesy, but I only saw it last week and I thought it was pretty well done, and got me more excited for the final series than the official trailer:

2 Likes

I read that if you started season one yesterday, then an episode per day takes you right up to the start date of the new season (in case anyone’s planning on rewatching it beforehand).

3 Likes
How Good Was it Really?: Lost (aka The Rolling Lost Thread)

Thank you for telling us this today.

6 Likes