GoT NO SEASON 8 🚫 SPOILERS 🚫 thread

Think if both Avengers and Game of Thrones are revolved through lazy shit time travel stuff, I’m going to give up on long form fiction

3 Likes

If any of the following happen I’m gonna be seething:

• Bran does time travel
  • Sam is the narrator
  • Dany ends up winning
  • Varys doesn’t have a major part to play
6 Likes

Back onto GoT, did they ever confirm the rumour that all 6 are going to be extended / 90ish minutes?

Some of them are 80 min for sure

the horribly sound logic of all this reminds me of how i felt just before november 2016. people told me i was crazy but i knew xylo was onto something then, too.

petition to make xylo use his powers for good for a change ffs.

2 Likes

The network has updated its TV schedule to reveal that the opening episode, which airs on April 14, will be 54 minutes long , while the second instalment, airing on April 21, will be 58 minutes long .

It’s also confirmed that episode three is a whopping 82 minutes , contrary to previous information taken from its online schedule that had it down at a measly 60 minutes.

Episode four is 78 minutes , and the final two episodes are a hefty 80 minutes each.

4 Likes

Jon, Tyrion and a couple of others sitting in a tavern having a bit of food and drink. A band plays. Couple of shifty looking extras in the background. Dany is outside trying to park the dragon. The door opens. Jon looks up.

Cut to black.

9 Likes

omg, you are bran irl

3 Likes

we’re gonna end up going back to the beginning of the DiS forums, now that the wights (rising costs) are knocking down the wall (sean’s finances). xylo saves the day.

5 Likes

Lovely stuff.

1 Like

tbf the TV ending and the book ending will be different

just a shame we’re only going to get the shit one :frowning:

1 Like

a sombre recreation of Dayman v Nightman: the musical

Just reminded me there was a time we thought Rob and Charlie were gonna have cameos and everything was perfect :frowning:

2 Likes

Charlie as a completely inept member of the BwB

2 Likes

Loras Tyrell is my ‘someone else’.

He’s good at fighting, brave as shit, and tricks the mountain by giving his hose the horn.

1 Like

So it’s basically going to be as long as one of the regular 10 episode seasons, then? Good times…

Jon and Dany are getting ready to leave King’s Landing and move to the suburbs, having adopted Gilly’s baby. The massive living room of their apartment is empty

Tyrion, Sansa, Arya and Jaime are all sad at leaving

Jaime: Could this BE any sadder or more meaningful?
Dany: Could I BE weareing any more cloththes?
Tyrion: Remmber when we had a quiiz and swaped castles for a seaeson?
Ayrya: Smelly cæt smelly cæt what are they feeding you to

Saansa: I had a baby but the baby has always just gone to sleep whenever a scene starts and one o͍̥͑͑f̰̺͉̩͖̪͂̋̃ ͖͂ͥͫͥ̿̑̑̍t̜̩͚̰͈͍͈͍͐h͖̺͈̞̗̜̞͊ͭ̇è͇͎͎́ͯ͂͐̚ ̭͖̦̑̔̈̇̇̓ḇ͓̂͆ͪ̓̚a̳̙̟̭̜ͨ̆̓̆̚b̭̫͉̙͎͎̓͆̂i̟̭̤̮̫͍̔ẹ̥͎͎͍̀͒ͅs̻̙͉̳̼͓̒͂͛ͮͩ̑ͅ ̰͓͇̽ͫl̩̲̪̆̽̐̓͗o̝̣̯͍͔̝͂̂̓o͓͍̫̩̦̬ͩ̿̽̋͒ͧḳ͍̝̯͗͊͗e̙̺͕͎͚̖̥̰̱ͣ̿̎ḍ̝̫͓͕͍̥̩̤̈͆ͣ̔͌̚ ̖̲̱͎̗ͣͣ͗̇̊̈̚̚ạ̩ͣ̀̂̍̅̄t̤̮ͮ̓͂͐͂ ̺̜͖̮͕̬͙̳̿̄͐͊̚ḿ̤̘̰ͤ̆̌̿e͕̩̙̣̜̬͈͍͛̓́̄ͧ

Tyrrrion: Are wə mærried anymøre
Jó_òn: Wɜɜɜ ʬɚɚɽɽɚɚ ʘɲɲ ə ɓɹɛɛɛɐɐɐʞʞʞʞ
Danŋŋŋy: in the gªme of ŧhroneƨ you eithƐr wįʼn or yōōōű ƟĦ. ƜɎ. Ɠɠɵɖɖ

[all are killed]

c͔̭̠̼͈̿̔l̘̽̍͌̊̑͗͌ͫ̄a̰͓̖̠͚͕̰̯̓̑͆p̗͔̭͎̤̯̯̘̈́̐̆ͤ̂ ̻͍͙̮̦̘̻͑ͯͬc̟̟͖̖̺͊ͭͤ̆ͩ͗l̳̱̤̲̠͖͙͂̀͐͂ͩ̊a̗ͣ͒̂p̯̜̣͖ͥ̆̌̔̅̚ͅ, ̜̣̆͌ͅc̥͔͈͉̞̻̞͛̄ͪ͆͌̑̓ͭl̘̪̭̗̫̿̈́ͭ͌͛ͧͫͅa͇̲̱͖̬̞̖̯̭ͬͥͮ̃̚p͍̥̞̩̺̱̞̬͒ͫ̐c̭̰̻͙̻̃ͩ̃̋̿́͒l̟̹͈͈͓ͫa̘̿̑̋͒͗p͇̪̟͉̫̳̜͍͐̃̔ c͔̭̠̼͈̿̔l̘̽̍͌̊̑͗͌ͫ̄a̰͓̖̠͚͕̰̯̓̑͆p̗͔̭͎̤̯̯̘̈́̐̆ͤ̂ ̻͍͙̮̦̘̻͑ͯͬc̟̟͖̖̺͊ͭͤ̆ͩ͗l̳̱̤̲̠͖͙͂̀͐͂ͩ̊a̗ͣ͒̂p̯̜̣͖ͥ̆̌̔̅̚ͅ, c̥͔͈͉̞̻̞͛̄ͪ͆͌̑̓ͭl̘̪̭̗̫̿̈́ͭ͌͛ͧͫͅa͇̲̱͖̬̞̖̯̭ͬͥͮ̃̚p͍̥̞̩̺̱̞̬͒ͫ̐c̭̰̻͙̻̃ͩ̃̋̿́͒l̟̹͈͈͓ͫa̘̿̑̋͒͗p͇̪̟͉̫̳̜͍͐̃̔ c͔̭̠̼͈̿̔l̘̽̍͌̊̑͗͌ͫ̄a̰͓̖̠͚͕̰̯̓̑͆p̗͔̭͎̤̯̯̘̈́̐̆ͤ̂ ̻͍͙̮̦̘̻͑ͯͬc̟̟͖̖̺͊ͭͤ̆ͩ͗l̳̱̤̲̠͖͙͂̀͐͂ͩ̊a̗ͣ͒̂p̯̜̣͖ͥ̆̌̔̅̚ͅ, c̥͔͈͉̞̻̞͛̄ͪ͆͌̑̓ͭl̘̪̭̗̫̿̈́ͭ͌͛ͧͫͅa͇̲̱͖̬̞̖̯̭ͬͥͮ̃̚p͍̥̞̩̺̱̞̬͒ͫ̐c̭̰̻͙̻̃ͩ̃̋̿́͒l̟̹͈͈͓ͫa̘̿̑̋͒͗p͇̪̟͉̫̳̜͍͐̃̔ c͔̭̠̼͈̿̔l̘̽̍͌̊̑͗͌ͫ̄a̰͓̖̠͚͕̰̯̓̑͆p̗͔̭͎̤̯̯̘̈́̐̆ͤ̂ ̻͍͙̮̦̘̻͑ͯͬc̟̟͖̖̺͊ͭͤ̆ͩ͗l̳̱̤̲̠͖͙͂̀͐͂ͩ̊a̗ͣ͒̂p̯̜̣͖ͥ̆̌̔̅̚ͅ,

10 Likes

WTF is this?

Star Wars I think

2 Likes

How did you miss this classic

Marks descent into madness and a new personality called ‘xylo’ emerging

I didn’t miss it.