👸 🧟‍♀ GoT s08 ep04 SPOILER THREAD 🧟‍♀ 👸

This thread will contain full, unblurred spoilers for the 4th episode of the 8th season of the television show Game of Thrones from the time said episode has aired.

DO use spoiler blurs for theories and speculations.
NO spoiler blurs necessary for discussion of the actual plot etc of the episode, or any previous episodes.

And if you’re just here to post about how stupid the show is, maybe find somewhere else to post?? idk, just an idea :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

giphy

3 Likes

can I reveal the spoilers now? i’ve read about them

i’m gonna blur leak spoilers:

apparently we may be getting cleganebowl tonight, lads

What’s wrong with posting about the TV show in the thread about the TV show?

6 Likes

Has it leaked in HD?

I can’t watch tonight because I’m doing bar for a DnB night

seven hells

Been reading all the leak goss. Some definite stuff (ie screenshots), some just write ups of the overall ending. It’s… something alright.

1 Like

shut your festering holes about the leaks

5 Likes

2 Likes

Feels a bit insensitive to have zombies in the thread title given, y’know

2 Likes

started reading freefolk on reddit last week after episode, and its so much better than the actual gameofthrones one. genuinely hilarious.

leak spoiler

Fuuuuucccckkkkk

Finally a decent conversation.

Fuck off, mountain

dunno why cersei didn’t just launch a volley of bolts at danerys and those unsullied tbh.

12 Likes

Poor Ghost. Just give him a pat Jon.

22 Likes

Reminded me of Austin Powers when Scott doesn’t understand why Dr Evil doesn’t just kill Austin Powers when he has the chance.

1 Like

each episode has been better than the last and that was the best one by far! felt like the early seasons in the best possible way!

(poor rhaegal and missandei)
((rhaegal’s was sadder))

4 Likes

oh how cool for Gendry by the way :slightly_smiling_face: let’s just hope he doesn’t die now!

1 Like

Yup, Daenerys is definitely losing her shit for real now

7 Likes