👸 🧟‍♀ GoT s08 ep04 SPOILER THREAD 🧟‍♀ 👸

Have you seen that video of her being interviewed on a red carpet and she’s asked if she’s happy with her character’s ending and she just winces? Can’t act her way out of that one tbf

1 Like

this is an interesting thought, struggling to think of anyone irl who has ruled for a long time and remained admired by most of their people. tito maybe? fidel?

I mean I just stole it from Batman

3 Likes

yours is better tbh

Really thought Bronn was going to ice Jaime and Tyrion

4 Likes

hahahah I haven’t actually! She’s obviously not on the level of Maise…

Good character episode but really quite awful from a plot writing perspective. Logic went out the window a long time ago didn’t it?

5 Likes

I really fucking hope Jaime has a good plan behind what he just did because he’s turned into one of my absolute faves and now he’s done the AWFULEST THING

15 Likes

If Brienne fucking executed him and Cersei now I could switch off the telly and not even watch the rest, I’m not going to get any more satisfaction out of anything than that.

2 Likes

This was excellent. Best Tyrion and Varys episode in ages.

Genuinely thought Bronn was going to do one or both of Jaime / Tyrion.

Euron get killed by Jaime or Yara?

• Yara
  • Jaime
  • Other

0 voters

Good episode all in, no idea what’s gonna happen so that’s good

4 Likes

didn’t like that scene. seemed a bit like tying up a loose plot strand more than anything else and bronn just felt out of character idk seemed like that scene was playing on fast forward

“you couldn’t do it on your best day, you one handed fuck and your best days are long gone” was a good line though.

6 Likes

that last shot of dany

1 Like

they gotta armour drogon up now surely

3 Likes

Great episode

Fuck Brann.

Sam gets a hug but Ghost only gets a nod? Fuck off.

A dragon could pretty easily flank the fleet or the walls. Those crossbows don’t have much of a firing arc.

Gleganebowl looks set to happen then.

Oh Jamie.

6 Likes

not really sure what sansa’s motivation is for hating dany? she just doesn’t like her?

seems a good enough reason to break her vows and betray her brother’s trust

was fine. liked the varys and tyrion parts. jamie lannister admitting he was a twat etc.

really shit not to show arya and sansa’s reaction to snow’s reveal. also thought the dragon/ballista sequence was really cheap. dunno how they managed to nail one dragon like that but just fucked up killing the most important one.

2 Likes

Great stuff, lots of fun. Don’t think I’ve ever felt that Tyrion was in so much jeopardy in an episode before, seemed like he could have went in the scene with Bronn or at the last bit of the episode, and I was always thinking that someone might overhear his and Varys’ chats as well.

2 Likes

yeah same.

probably intentional given the was the way it was shot, so you couldn’t see if they were really alone.

3 Likes

i am genuinely gutted about missy. i felt like “dracarys!” was almost a last, pathetic prayer. like somehow drogon or dany would be able to save her. while also being one last declaration of loyalty. so brutal.

grey worm is going to go full beast mode now hopefully, just massacre the fuck out of lannister cunts.

6 Likes