Got some M&S grundies last month

‘holing out’ in golf I suppose

Certainly looks similar

Very sorry but I found myself in a M&S outlet shop and made an impulse purchase.

1 Like

@anon29812515, are you aware you are voicing the exact concern raised by Jeremy Paxman an entire decade ago?

“There’s no other way to put this. Their pants no longer provide adequate support. When I’ve discussed this with friends and acquaintances it has revealed widespread gusset anxiety”

Is that the same thing. He is talking gusset support I am talking about (non perishing) holing. Two very distinct kettles of fish.

Paxman obviously has more to play with than you, hence his greater need for gusset support, but the complaint has the same underlying cause.

Is it? I think of support and holing as two very separate issues.

Let’s flip this to bras, you could have adequate support but a hole that the nipple poked out of. Two different things.

Lonzy, can I ask you to stop saying “grundies” please? Makes me imagine this kind of thing.

It’s a very unpleasant sounding term for an item that if made well and worn well, as on a sculpted body like what I’ve got, can actually look quite fetching.

Skidz?

Sorry, I thought “grundies” meant bras.

Your poor wife.

Have found the spanish brand ‘punto blanco’ to be the market leader in boxer crotch durability and comfort. Can only pray they decide to market them in the uk soon, but unlikely given Brexit.

I once got in trouble for surreptitiously putting my pants under my pillow prior to coitus so I could easily find them after.

4 Likes

Don’t make me imagine how she found out.

I do this but am yet to be rumbled

It’s such a great tactic. Lost like tears in rain.

Potw contender right there.

2 Likes