‼ ‼ GoT: THE FINALE ‼ ‼

It’s almost time, you guys. Our watch has almost ended. I predict great (and intensely frustrating) things for this thread. I have no idea how to feel right now.

Same rules as ever:

• DO NOT, under any circumstance, post leaked spoilers before the episode has actually (fully!) aired. Not even blurred ones.
  • You are however completely free to post un-blurred live commentary as you watch it live, or spoilers once the episode has aired.

I guess we don’t even really need spoiler tags for speculations or theories now, seeing as there are no more episodes to be «ruined» by that sort of thing :exploding_head::exploding_head:

4 Likes

(I don’t have my laptop until tomorrow so if anyone feels like fixing the thread title, go right ahead)

It’s hurting my eyes

• gonna be great
  • gonna be shite
  • gonna be meh

0 voters

Looking forward to reading everyone’s complaints tomorrow (:wink:)

1 Like

bobby b kind of called this shit huh. and T7K were peaceful under him. bobby b was the best king of all 8 seasons i guess?

1 Like

valar mor-cool-is !

If you have a Bobby B character in a TV series, he’ll be great. All scriptwriters should realise this.

4 Likes

1 Like

FIXED IT!!!

could be that they were too lazy to cgi her on I guess.

Worst ‘Spot The Ball’ entry, ever.

2 Likes

so pumped, for the takes. the takes

6 Likes

how hype

• THE MOST HYPE
  • quite hype but not as much as I thought I’d be
  • not hype

0 voters

Temperature of the takes?

• Red hot (dracarys)
  • Very hot (wildfire)
  • Hot (gendrys forge)
  • Warm (summer in Dorne)
  • Chilly (A cell in the Eyrie)
  • Cold (a Tyrion/sansa wedding)
  • Very cold (a night on the wall)
  • Freezing (the Night Kings extremities)

0 voters

2 Likes

Really hope there is some time progression and it doesn’t all take place a few days after the destruction of Kings Landing. I think part of resolving this story is giving an indicator as to how things will pan out in the future, it’s not an ambiguous ending type show.

2 Likes

7 Likes

all of this would have been avoided if she’d just attacked KL with 3 dragons in s7 ep1 like she wanted to do. she got a relatively peaceful surrender with just the 1 dragon inside 5 minutes after all. consistently terrible advisors are to blame here. and because she is now insane and therefore not responsible for her actions there’s no chance of a conviction in westeros ICCt. nicely played tyrion and varys, you dumbasses.

4 Likes