Got your sights

?

https://www.mojo4music.com/

Touche

Can someone explain why I fancy Ray Ramano so much

2 Likes

Because Everybody Loves Raymond?

4 Likes

Not particularly, Scout. I think Iā€™ve been in hibernation a little bit because of workload etc, but Iā€™m feeling a little less busy now as some deadlines have passed. But no particular sights at present

youā€™re all welcome to fancy me, really I donā€™t mind

noted

1 Like

this is some filth thread, guys

12 Likes

It got me going

1 Like

got a little bit of a thing for one of the cops in the cop show iā€™m doing. weird feels.

1 Like

not all, just some

SCAB

2 Likes

Got a little fantasy going on atm thatā€™s just about there being a girl in my daily life to crush on. In my fantasy sheā€™s crushing on me too (obvs) but weā€™ve not told each other yet.
Imaginary girl.
Imaginary crush.
What a sad little life, Jane.

3 Likes

Heā€™s got milliband attraction energy

1 Like

Ed, obviously

1 Like

2 Likes

My life is one long imaginary crush. Usually manage to imagine some less than ideal scenario though, like they have to go and work away for 8 weeks. Stupid brain.

4 Likes

Had a couple of filthy dreams recently which is quite rare for me. No real life filth on any horizon though. The prohibitive cost of rail fares is actually a real barrier to me getting anything, canā€™t wait for the trains to get nationalised and affordable again.

1 Like

I donā€™t really fancy anyone in my immediate everyday life at the moment, which is why itā€™s weird that I am finding myself very in the mood for filth and filthā€™s wholesome equivalents

I mean itā€™s not that weird tbf

also I was on holiday over the weekend and fancied a stupid number of ppl