Sympathy given Juke, get well soon!

I’ve got an operation in an hour - wish me luck :grimacing:

1 Like

Didn’t realise epimer lived near you

:hugs: @AQOS there there etc

1 Like

My own joke has tickled me

2 Likes

Slept well last night. Just had a coffee. Feel like a god tbf.

Slept ok I guess. I don’t have anything for lunch today so I am going to check out the local coop near my new office. Think that’s about as exciting as my day is going to get.

Gws @AQOS, you have all my sympathy as I am still very sick also.

Good luck for the operation @CillaCrack! Was this for your arm you broke? (am I remembering right?)

1 Like

My nose feels bruised from the inside.

5:15am wake up this morning. R is out today but going to be expecting him back not long after lunch on his dad’s recent form…

Hey squad

Was up late contemplating everything as usual.

Now in a toddler bed being battered by TY Beanie Boos - Grape, Asia and Dotty if you’re keeping count - snoozing.

A house we have a viewing for this morning is now listed on rightmove as under offer which in Scotland is the same as sold so awaiting the phone call to cancel any minute. I was really looking forward to seeing it.

Absolutely this. Been furiously blowing it all week. No bean gifs thankyou.

1 Like

Gf had a root canal fixed yesterday and her face is now quite swollen on one side. Not sure I was supposed to respond “haha yeah” when she wailed “I look like a hamster!”, but here we are.

Look, in my defense,

5 Likes

Got a sore throat

mornin troops

early gym. decided to not bother showering first as I’ll just get sweaty in like 5 seconds and get another shower after anyway. feels manky though. is this manky?

Morning @AQOS - hope you feel better soon (and everyone else who is feeling under the weather).

Today Mrs W goes away with work for 10 days. I’m going to be juggling work, two kids, two dogs and a cat; whilst still feeling quite unwell.

I have the fear.

1 Like

I hope not - it’s never even crossed my mind to shower before morning gym :grimacing:

5 Likes

Morning all,

What a lovely morning. Big fan of the fog, so really enjoyed walking round the park this morning, I even wound up a caterpillar by moving it off the fuckin’ pavement. really winds me up when caterpillars pretend they don’t know it’s illegal for them to walk on the pavement. They know, oh, they know.

Feels like we’ve been into London every weekend we’ve been in the UK since mid-December, because we have, but today is the last planned one for a while. We’re off to see Kiri Pritchard-McLean’s Victim, Complex.

Not got much else on this weekend, so we’ve scheduled in our annual attempt to do chores. we’ll see how that goes!

Bisous.

Done my shoulder in while asleep haven’t I. Faaaaack

unlucky

2 Likes

I guess it depends on how smelly you are when you sweat and how impacting that would be on other gymnasiers. Doesn’t bother me, but then again, I’ve only ever been to a gym when on holiday

1 Like

The main beer in Tawian is Taiwan Beer Gold Merit or Taiwan Beer Classic.

Think this happens a lot where the beer industry is/used to be nationalised.

1 Like