Granola/Muesli

Do you like it?

I’m all over that shit.

Just had a massive bowl of it for lunch.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m into the ol’ granola.

Apparently a friend of a friend knows a couple who called their kid Granola.

• Lovely name
  • Mum, Dad, why must you always embarrass us?

0 voters

used to have granola with yoghurt in the mornings thinking it was relatively low calorie but boy was i fuckin wrong

enjoy it though

2 Likes

I think it’ll be nice when Granola’s children have their own children

1 Like

Often enjoy as part of a hotel breakfast buffet but never have at home for some reason.

Ohhh yes. Every other day I have granola with soy + coconut yoghurt and a drizzle of maple or agave syrup.

Other days I have Morrisons bran flakes and almond milk to balance out calories and expensiveness.

1 Like

Breakfast popcorn for wankers innit.

(It’s me, I’m wankers)

2 Likes

Certified granola fiend here. Recently been pounding the Pret stuff they now have in supermarkets.

One of those classic things that you think you’re enjoying a healthy option and then you realise that any of the nice versions are the equivalent of eating three bowls of Coco Pops and then having a bag of Haribo or whatever

3 Likes

No thank you.

Have it every morning for breakfast on top of Special K. Bizarre really and sugary as all hell but I love it.

Granola is basically kids breakfast that’s made to look all mature so that adults don’t get embarrassed when all they want to do is eat frosties

2 Likes

and I love it

granola, not so much - hurts my rubbish teeth.

do like the tropical fruit one Saino’s do, mind.

muesli, yes, but one with loads of fruit in.

really irked Morrisons discontinued their 50% fruit muesli, that was great. Tesco are the only cheap one left; v. good, but I don’t normally shop there.

Asda used to have a nice selection of ‘best’-sort of brand muesli, but it’s gone as far as I can tell? which, ffs.

Raisins don’t belong in either, for the record.

1 Like

Sainos tropical granola is delightful until you get 2/3 of the way through the bag and its now just oats and coconut flakes.

1 Like

Aldi nut one is good

1 Like

this is real and it’s upsetting :tired_face:

1 Like

muesli is one of the rare contexts that I like raisins/ sultanas/ currants in

dates are the money fruit, tho