Grassing up, snitching, reporting matters to the police etc

my cousin was snitched on by a neighbour because he and his gf had a cat in their flat, in a NO PETS new build apartment block. he squared it with the landlord and got to keep the cat then shaving creamed the twat neighbour’s door.

13 Likes
1 Like

The one time I called the police was when I was a supervisor at work and someone I worked with had their phone stolen. We had the crooks on CCTV. They got arrested and charged. Quit before I found out if they got in any trouble.

When I started my current job there was a girl who clearly hated a guy we worked with. When I asked her why, she said it was because he stole from Walmart. I obviously was like “you should steal from Walmart”. Neither of them work here anymore

Wtf.

DVLA drastically reduce word count for posted correspondence

the number of times i’ve almost been run over by some cunt looking at their phone when traffic is stopped at a crossing, looking up and seeing the traffic on the other side of the crossing has moved but not noticing the light has turned red so i’ve stepped into the road is frankly ridiculous. fuck anyone looking at their phone when they’re behind the wheel of a car, makes me want to smash their fucking windscreen

5 Likes

Always side with enlightened labour

1 Like

Keep seeing people cycling on the road and pavement whilst texting. Proper Darwin Awards behaviour

1 Like

makes me want to shove a stick in their spokes

1 Like

Think you’re looking for the Blink 182 thread

1 Like

Neighbor’s alarm went off constantly while we were trying to BBQ some halloumi and have a peaceful glass of wine last summer, so after about half an hour of our fingers in our ears, I cracked and phoned da polis. No idea what happened but it stopped not long after I called so I probably wasted a bobby’s time.

i play music through my phone so if i want to change the track or whatever i’ll mess about with my phone

Was the smoke alarm and stopped when you stopped cooking

1 Like

only more important than the lives of children who like to run into the middle of the road

i have a new thing i say to folk who walk into the road without looking

WHAT APP IS IT YOU’RE USING TO CROSS THE ROAD???

2 Likes

WhatsApp
Yes what app
WhatsApp
Yes what app

1 Like

You should take this to the Edinburgh Festival

thanks

1 Like

TO GET TO THE OTHER SIDE!!!

1 Like