Great Achievements of 2018

For five years we have been trying to get new blinds in our office. This year I pushed and pushed and pushed and I achieved!

8 Likes

I complained until they got us a new kettle

Next year, are you going to get a new vacuum cleaner?

Those are the bits where we tore the old ones down - it got cleaned last night.

With blinds you have take your old ones down yourself unless you bung the fitter £20 cash and that would have been from my own pocket so we went to town (surprisingly easy).

wondered what you had been up to

6 Likes

I’m in the early stages of fighting this same battle

Really made up for you man. I imagine it’s been a long, taught 5 years.

1 Like

Best of luck. Bed in and keep niggling away at them. £504 for these beauties.

1 Like

In the valley of the blinds, the balonz-eyed man is king.

finally got up the courage to try some different hot sauces instead of just putting Tabasco on everything

1 Like

Got any new favourites?

was this to stop the guy in the car staring at you?

4 Likes

It was mainly to stop being blinded at several stages in the afternoon or catching TB or eggz off the old blinds but this is a nice side effect.

cholula hot sauce is really nice and fruity and not actually too hot so you can put a shitload on stuff.

I’m not sure what to make of sriracha yet, it’s got a really strong aftertaste.

The best cholula is the garlic one but I can’t find it anymore, chipotle one is alright too. Sriracha is ok.

I had Encona years ago but that shit was dangerous

Tried Flying Goose sriracha mayo?

that looks like an Alcatel-Lucent IP touch.
Top phone.

Also just read my receipt from today’s trip to Tez where I had bought some pillows (about £8 I think, just to be used as under pillows) and they have scanned as a serving basket at £1.60!

ACHIEVE BELIEVE ACHIEVE BELIEVE ACHIEVE BELIEVE ACHIEVE BELIEVE ACHIEVE BELIEVE ACHIEVE BELIEVE ACHIEVE BELIEVE ACHIEVE BELIEVE ACHIEVE BELIEVE ACHIEVE BELIEVE ACHIEVE BELIEVE ACHIEVE BELIEVE ACHIEVE BELIEVE ACHIEVE BELIEVE ACHIEVE BELIEVE ACHIEVE BELIEVE ACHIEVE BELIEVE ACHIEVE BELIEVE ACHIEVE BELIEVE ACHIEVE BELIEVE ACHIEVE BELIEVE ACHIEVE BELIEVE ACHIEVE BELIEVE ACHIEVE BELIEVE

Yeah that’s the fella, cradles beautifully in the neck for a long conference call and a speaker that can sound across the entire room.

1 Like