Great British Bake Off 2017

still a very shrewd move on the part of Love and Ch4

1 Like

I ain’t having it mate!

IT’S NOT ON!

3 Likes

It absolutely is! Very ballsy, and sad to see something go because of the money. That said, the irony is I’m about to leave my job at the BBC for a job somewhere else for more money.

2 Likes

Actually really enjoyed it. Some nice contestants. Especially Like Hackney Lad, Granny Watermelon and Pleasant Scouse. <3

1 Like

7 Likes

same show innit

Watched it last night. It’s fine.

They seem to like having an armed forces contestant, maybe chrisiscool can be on it when he gets back from army.

Enjoyed. Biggest change is adverts which I’m fine with, can check my phone/get a snack etc.
The things that make the show is not really the judges or the presenters but the contestants innit, as long as it’s a decent bunch it’s gonna be okay. Oh and the editing, which obviously hasn’t changed at all from the BBC, gives it the same feel.

Sucker for the pretty ones so I like Julia (the Russian) and Kate but also like Liam from Hackney and the person that won this week too.

If*

Can’t frigging wait for biscuit week :blush: biscuit boardgames!!! Epimer is going to freak out.

last about 5 minutes (wahey). noel and sandy’s scripted bits are painful and paul hollywood doesn’t even look real anymore. plastic head weirdo. ahm oot.

It’s almost exactly the same you weirdo.

yeah and queen was almost exactly the same with adam lambert!!

he ate some biscuits at the beginning

i don’t think noel and toksvig work particular well together - everything else :thumbsup:

I’m hoping it will come once they loosen up a bit.

i think they fucking hate each other

This is quite a good technical I think

1 Like

Do you reckon Flo will grow into her teeth eventually?

Bit worried for Flo tonight. After last week’s sweepstake nightmare with Peter, I took on the last remaining baker (Flo). I fear the laelfy curse may strike again.