Great bunch o' golden retrievers

They always look like they’re smiling. GBODs.

2 Likes

Seriously, a real fucking idiot

5 Likes

Wow, my parents deprive me of a childhood pet and the education that comes with that, and now you attack me for my enforced ignorance. This site is so toxic.

haha @Im_On_Safari stood in dog poo

3 Likes

selectively breeding animals is kind of disturbing isn’t it.

Same with castration and so forth.

My parents wouldn’t buy me a pack of Tooty Frooties whenever I wanted, doesn’t mean I thought they were Skittles does it.

Seriously, get your head out of your ass.

1 Like

all kids or just your own?

Once stood in dog shit whilst wearing flip-flops with absolutely horrific consequences.

8 Likes

Thank you for sharing, don’t think for one minute that this gets your childhood self off the hook though.

Look at this fella on my desk, he’s called Barkevious, after NFL linebacker Barkevious Mingo.

1 Like

I have this guy, unnamed

thank you for your service

vs

Yeah, and DiS would be better if people didn’t charge into threads being wrong all the time, but we don’t live in that world.

3 Likes

Same dog, just one is into glam metal and the other is into punk.

Are you friends with any dogs currently?

Sounds like you need a guide dog, mate.

There are two main dogs in my life currently, though I see them rarely.

One is Magnolia (or Maggie), who belongs to my sister-in-law. Her husband bought her as a puppy and presented her as an English bulldog (though he didn’t have the paperwork), however, as she grew it became clear she was not, and seems to be some sort of bulldog-type mix. She is quite dopey and occasionally a bit boisterous (though she’s still pretty young I guess) and has a fearsome jaw (they once bought her a toy that was supposedly indestructible and would give you your money back if your dog broke it, she demolished it in two days).

The other dog is Winnifred (Winnie), a middle-aged miniature Schnauzer who belongs to friends of friends, but my friend regularly looks after her for weekends / holidays. She’s pretty chill and friendly because her owners have a kid and are fairly strict with her.

4 Likes

I love them both. Thank you for the photos and the details.