Great Comics / Comic-Strips / Webtoons / Manga / Cartoons

6 Likes

Yeah I didn’t realise they’d started up again. I remember going through them on their website probably c. 2003? At the time I recall there seemed to have bern a pause but then there were a couple that had recently been published that were not as good, like they had some like 50 amazing ideas then had just let it all go.

Cross-post on account of I am so fond of The Far Side and I’ve just found out that goldfish are being given their Learner’s Permits to drive.

4 Likes

Yeah, trash human stuff aside, I think there’s a window where Dilbert is decent, probably when you’re new to the workforce and have started doing white collar jobs and so it has that ring of being ‘so true’ but you’re young enough to foolishly think your working life won’t be utter shit in a few years.

2 Likes

It wasn’t that bad at first but that didn’t last. Obviously.

2 Likes

Everyone should read some Junji Ito

4 Likes

4 Likes

Uzumaki upset me a lot :open_mouth:

3 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

I liked this one

Reminds me of a time years ago when Mam talked my Dad into dying his hair black, and then my Dad realising the shit he was going to get at work about it, then going back to the hairdresser a few hours later to have the dye removed resulting in him having grey hair again, but now with an orange tinge.

4 Likes

There is too much hilarity to keep to the occasional posted snip. the expressions, merciful jesus the expressions!
Vibe Check!

https://stooge.me/create

Pretty good comic creator here!

2 Likes

Tried to recreate Loss using Biden, but gave up

Imagine if I’d done it tho, funny eh?

1 Like

3 Likes

This needs to be bumped. He says, bumping it without adding anything.

I like some from The Other End

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes