Great records let down by a single track?

Meat is Murder
Crazy Beat

5 Likes

Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da, Yea or Nay?

• Yea
  • Nay

0 voters

YOU FUCKING LUNATIC. THAT IS ONE OF THE GREATEST SONGS EVER WRITTEN.

But as you’ve mentioned Rubber Soul the shit track is that fucking awful country song Ringo Sings.

2 Likes

There’s Revolution No. 9 on the White Album.

You clearly hate The Beatles. Just delete your records.

no i think i just hate Paul McCartney, the awkward dad of The Beatles.

1 Like

Prefer yer man the wife beater eh?

prefer his music certainly. George is the best though.

surely it’s not that controversial that i hate all of The Beatles worst songs

2 Likes

Except you clearly don’t because you apparently have no problems with What Goes On from Rubber Soul.

it’s alright. bit naff but perfectly tolerable.

Frankly Mr. Shankly

I used to think this, but I was an idiot. Not the best musically, but wonderful lyrically.

4 Likes

Treefingers perhaps?

3 Likes

oh god forgot about crazy beat. think tank wasa fairly decent album but that song is so fucking terrible. sounds like it was written by some 11 year olds. and not, like, bright ones.

1 Like

Got a few albums where I’ve deleted a track so awful that it had prevented me from taking any enjoyment from the album. In some cases this meant going years before learning that the album (minus the offending track) is alright, because I’m old and predate MP3 tech.

Clearest example from me but probably one that everyone else disagrees with is Videotape from In Rainbows.

Another example: deleting Where the Birds Always Sing from Bloodflowers turned the latter into a pretty decent album.

Also toying with deleting Who Be Lovin’ Me from Santigold’s 99 Cents.

actually, thinking about it, think tank also has we’ve got a file on you on it, so its actually let down by 2

i like that one

1 Like

no you dont

That bloody megamix in the middle of HLLLYH

5 Likes

Ilovemackonnens vocal performance is just dreadful.

1 Like