Great Tastes Of America is back at McDonalds

Would give all these a go. Big fan of them mixing it up with crispy, fried and caramelised onions too

1 Like

Had the Kansas City Stack last night and it’s probably the most I remember enjoying a burger from Maccies. It’s good for fussy eaters like me as well, loved the steakhouse sauce

1 Like

I’m going to a train station that has a McDonald’s. Does this mean McDonald’s breakfast? I think it might.

1 Like

Bibo

Last day of the great tastes today.

Put me in a coma til the next one please

2 Likes

I’ve just been to my local for lunch and the only one they had on was the New Yorker which is weird, must have had some old bagels lying around or something. Didn’t even have the chicken one on. Secretly pleased as I’d missed out on it first time around but in all fairness it’s nothing that special is it.

1 Like

Worst one of the four

:grimacing:

There’s probably a KFC somewhere, but seeing as you’re mentioning BK… Had a KFC the other day, not had one for months. The new skin-on fries are decent (they were hot for the first time ever too).

2 Likes

Really want some fast food rn

Double sausage and egg mcmuffin is calling you…

1 Like

Halloumi is just rubbery salt. Halloumi burger sounds terrible conceptually.

1 Like

The new cajun wrap is shit. Uses the same sauce/mayo as boots do in their wraps as well.

Fuck off!

2 Likes

Overheard some chat while I was waiting for my Mcmuffin yesterday that they’re trialling an extended breakfast in certain stores for the next 12 weeks. Exciting stuff!

Makes sense, no fucker wants a quarter pounder at 10.45.

2 Likes

They do a triple cheeseburger in Ljubljana as a normal menu item!

They had this as limited edition in France, dunno how limited it is.

Didn’t get one, the double cheese is enough meat for me

I got one. I enjoyed to eat it.

1 Like

place near me used to do quadruple decker cheeseburger, with a different kind of cheese slice for each patty.

I’d cum all over that

2 Likes

for an extra £1 they’d slap some crispy bacon on there too. i like being a veggie now but i do miss that burger.

1 Like