Great Things Posted On Social Media II

no offence to cat people but the replies to that make me so glad I don’t have to live with a cat.

One of the replies mentions that some of his album artwork featured her giant prozac pill; that pill now contains her ashes.

4 Likes

8 Likes

@moderators PLEEEEASE make unum saltum et siffletum et unum bumbulum someone’s tagline thing.

8 Likes

It’s been said before but fair fuck to Blunt for being self-aware about how boring his music is.

6 Likes

Sure.

7 Likes

Yeah but he’s still a Tory though, so :man_shrugging: fuck him, I guess.

3 Likes

Of all the Labour MPs to get into an argument with, he goes for a melt like Bryant…

Fair point, but in this case Bryant was exactly right, though

the people who subsidise the arts the most are artists themselves. Of course that includes you. But it is a statement of the blindingly obvious that that is far tougher if you come from a poor family where you have to hand over your holiday earnings to help pay the family bills.

[/politics thread]

15 Likes
16 Likes

This proper did me

5 Likes

Nice one, Uncle Wiggrospective.

5 Likes

One for the early internet greebos.

I’m getting wiggoed for this aren’t I.

4 Likes

Here now!!

:scream::scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

TBF your replies on here make me glad a cat doesn’t have to live with you :wink:

you have to do a bit of clicking through but I think it’s worth it.

2 Likes

I don’t get this, is it this line?

Twenty-one did not respond, while Danyluk’s agent asked if the influencer would receive a fee.

Or the end of this?

This article was amended on 14 January 2021. It incorrectly stated that “essential work trips” had been the only exception to the UK’s travel rules since November. This has been clarified.

Or has the edit changed the last line of the article? Not seeing anything here that makes my jaw twitch

2 Likes

Laughed at this

13 Likes