Great Things Posted On Social Media III

Continuing the discussion from Great Things Posted On Social Media II - #10287 by BodyInTheThames.

Previous discussions:

4 Likes

Congrats on another 10,000 great posts everyone!

51 Likes

51 Likes

50 Likes

45 Likes
51 Likes

this is so lovely :cry:

47 Likes

48 Likes
47 Likes

53 Likes

Reminds me of when we rented a van to move house. We were moving to a house on a long narrow cul de sac. I reversed the van halfway down the road and turned it in someone’s driveway. I didn’t realise but I smashed into the car that was parked there and took the front bumper clean off.

How I hadn’t heard or felt it I don’t know, but all of the neighbours did. They all came rushing out of their houses in time to see me driving off down the road dragging the bumper with me. Then as I pulled out into the main road the sliding door of the van flew open and somehow about 50 unwritten wedding invitations with our faces on them blew into the air and landed around the intersection.

When I returned with the next load of belongings the Mrs was in tears and half of the street was out for blood

62 Likes
46 Likes

60 Likes

46 Likes

46 Likes

49 Likes

As usual the real victims here are the poor bastards on the evening shift who see 50 new posts in the Great Things thread and open it with good faith and reasonable expectations.

47 Likes

this is my last one I promise

52 Likes

47 Likes

55 Likes