Great Things Posted On Social Media III

TBH I actually think that was always George’s notion somehow. After all, they’re well prepared to cook and eat the lads.

1 Like

I stand corrected - the numbers speak for themselves.

You’ve gotta hand it to @ma0sm, he knows his threads.

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcyYrbMIy5B/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Don’t know how this will work but WELL worth a click

2 Likes

I don’t get it.

1 Like

All those people together on stage. JLo shoulder to shoulder with Jimmy Tarbuck and is that Cher? and Hear’say and Cilla!

nah i think this is epic. the attention to detail!!!

5 Likes

How’s this for you?

“I had a psychotic episode and was sectioned in March 2020,” he says. “Finding some comfort in something creative I enjoyed doing as a teenager is helping my recovery a lot.” Between bouts of cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) and psychotherapy, Douglas has been pouring his mind and energies into Duke Smoochem . He says his main takeaway from the CBT sessions was “the power of distraction over intrusive thoughts.” Video games—and, even more so, he’s discovered, building them—have served as a balm in low moments, allowing Douglas to put his problems aside for a little while when he’s deep in the editor. His psychiatrist approves too. “[They] said that getting so involved with something like this, completely disconnected from my illness, was a really good step toward recovery,” says Douglas. “It’s good to get that endorsement.”

22 Likes

I’m glad it’s helping him

(even though, as content, it’s a bunch of stuff I just want to forget)

Yeah I feel bad that my reply might have been a bit curt or “gotcha”, wan’t meant to be, I just knew in this case knew the background to it all and wanted to bring it up.

@PUPPYTRIP shared a post on Instagram: "he looks so happy 😭❤️
via @kinghenryofnashville". Follow their account to see 957 posts.

12 Likes

Adorable. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes
5 Likes

11 Likes
7 Likes

Almost enjoyed something for a minute there.

Cheers for the heads-up.

20 Likes

sweet golden doggies are my fave

5 Likes

:smiley:

I don’t think anyone on DiS would have thought that was real

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/SecretKiwis/status/1519309667394015232?s=20&t=CrWr1x2AQWzoXcOi9QLdpw

50 Likes

Deserves an honorary award from the ‘Annoying your partner’ thread.

5 Likes

speak for yourself :melting_face:

1 Like