Great Things Posted On Social Media IV (inc chat)(no? chat)

3 Likes
8 Likes

All just such lovely stuff

21 Likes

seeing people liking

:smiley:

One for the War on Cars thread

1 Like

I don’t know anything about the guy, but viral shit like this that exists purely to pick on someone’s looks feels shitty to me. No doubt this goes viral every now and again (this isn’t the first time I’ve seen it) and that person needs to relive that bullying again and again for the sake of internet points and banter.

These sorts of things make me feel so glad the internet wasn’t the way it is now when I was a teenager.

21 Likes

Got to hope the fact his ears don’t look remotely outsized now helps a lot with dealing with it.

1 Like

Doesn’t help with it drawing attention to everyone else in the world who does have ‘outsized ears’ getting an extra ribbing every time it goes round too.

7 Likes

Loll

8 Likes

:thinking:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Edinburgh Live is trash tbf, it’s a running gag on the local Reddit that a large portion of their content is just copying threads from there.

yeah quite. as someone who, er, grew into their ears it was no fun going into school each day and having your classmates get their rulers out to check if your ears had grown any more that night. It went on for a whole year ffs

4 Likes

2 click hungry papers fighting for p8stie content is so funny

11 Likes

Pretty sure I’ve seen us discuss the Nimrod thing on here before but not seen the Gable thing I reckon

(apols for the other very Tumblr comments. I can’t be arsed to chop them out.)

8 Likes
3 Likes
24 Likes

20 Likes

6 Likes