Great Things Posted on Social Media

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Almost 10 minutes of the same bridge. Remarkable and brilliant.

And it’s only over eight years or so. If you read the video blurb, it spells out all the warning systems they’ve put in place, too:

The city of Durham has installed “low clearance” signs on each of the 3 blocks leading up to the trestle (Gregson is a one-way road). There is an “overheight when flashing” sign with flashing lights that are triggered by vehicles that are too tall. Several blocks ahead of the trestle the speed limit is 25 MPH.

I guess a lot of people are just total idiots.

In my youth, I read my sister’s copies of Teen Vogue and all the serious articles were about piercings. Now they’re raising class conciousness. :open_mouth:

They weren’t Penske material

Not social media, but I think this artist’s impression of Derby’s drugs ‘kingpin’ from our local rag deserves a wider audience:

pcbe

rental trucks aren’t they? so driven by twats unfamiliar with how big they are. there’s probably a giant sticker on the dashboard that everyone ignores.

gonna get my nieces subscriptions i think :grinning:

The first comment has a link to another one. There’s… not a lot left of trucks 2 and 3.

What an absolute goldmine this has proven. Who’d have thought?

Bloody hell that jaunty music :rofl:

I’ve been following that insta for a while - it’s ruddy great

oh my god, this one is… dramatic

Christ.

The fire at the end but also what’s with those cars that rebound off that curb? I’ve never seen cars do that before. nuts.

Until i saw that the 2nd one of those had hit the curb, i couldn’t understand why the first one seemed to just turn and drive through the other lane to smash face first into a wall

Capture

I really love that 4x4 at about 0:47

“nah I’m out pal”