Great Things Posted On Social Media

that meme or whatever whereby “you’ll know if someone’s a vegan bc they’ll say they’re vegan lol” irks me because (like the whole snowflake irony) it’s the weird bacon bores who are the most loud about it

5 Likes

Yeah I still see that ‘joke’ trotted out by people who should know better otherwise. I tweeted to someone “you’ll know you’re with a vegan because all the non-vegans won’t shut up about it” in reference to this actually.

6 Likes

lol get burned

1 Like

Look at this guy, sticking it to Greggs by buying their products…

4 Likes

you’ll know you’re with a vegan because the fucking omnis wont shut up about how the vegan wont shut up about how annoyed the omnis are about them being vegan mirite loool

2 Likes

Nothing more tiresome. It’s all very boring.

And now I’m concerned after that PR reveal that no one ever gave a shit about vegan sausage rolls in Greggs they just created dislike to try to get people paying attention.

4 Likes

Same as it ever was, friend!

1 Like

I’m not sure I buy that this is a PR thing, unless there were more tweets between them that i didn’t see. It’s pretty in keeping with their usual usual tweets isn’t it? I don’t think piers needs his PR firm to tell him to seek attention.

1 Like

yeah I’m as cynical as they come but I would assume this is just Piers being a cunt as always, it’s his MO, don’t think his PR agency would get involved with his twitter imo

4 Likes

Yeah I could see it going either way to be honest. Either way, I am sad.

That said, these guys are another creative/PR agency, so if anyone would have some idea of what might go on in that world you’d think they would? Either that or, like you say, they’ve just gone full tinfoil-hat on this

I have read that both Piers Moron and Greggs use the same PR firm but haven’t been able to find out whether or not that’s true.

1 Like

I mean, if you argue indiscriminately with everyone on Twitter, you are going to end up arguing with other clients of your PR firm sometimes

6 Likes

Maybe I’m just cynical?

https://twitter.com/mrgarethbrooks/status/1080810242286473216?s=21

27 Likes

Number 6 is giving me Ziggy from The Wire feels :cry:

9 Likes

12 Likes

Trying so hard to not go full Epimer on this.

1 Like

thank u for youre forbearance

2 Likes

dodgy microwave food can have that effect

1 Like