Great Things Posted On Social Media

Maybe he was talking about a right-wing politician. Using yogurt instead of milkshake.

1 Like

Definitely was a Richey-era and post-Richey-era thing in Manics fandom.

Don’t think the records got noticeably more commercial (the first one was designed to sound like GnR because they were then the biggest band in the world), but they definitely managed to hit the zeitgeist with EMG in ways they hadn’t before, and went from being a mid-tier band to one that could headline festivals and arenas. Plus, they cleaned up - no makeup or costumes.

So you had fans who’d been there for a long time in the glitter and feather boas, who felt a real sense of ownership over the band, and people who weren’t there for all that (and didn’t “lose” Richey in the process).

8 Likes

james cordon did a reddit AMA and he got rinsed

6 Likes

I had to go looking for this and it’s absolutely glorious:

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/bqy5zf/i_am_james_corden_alongside_ben_winston_and_five/

14 Likes

If you look at the responses it seems to mostly be staff answering as well.

The Woody Harrelson one is pretty textbook AMA That Went Wrong

3 Likes

That’s great! :slight_smile:

(some horrible comments on his weight though)

2 Likes

Oh that’s delicious, love nothing more than watching his nice guy persona get torn to bits.

Probably mentioned it on here before but I know someone who used to work on League of Their Own and said he was absolutely dreadful (conversely he said Freddie Flintoff was a delight to work with).

1 Like

dude i think that person posted on the reddit!

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/bqy5zf/i_am_james_corden_alongside_ben_winston_and_five/eo8y2w7?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

this is brilliant

Just googled this and its all real.
Fuck me, Americans suck

1 Like

ahahahaha

1 Like

Flintoff used to drink in the pub I worked at in Preston, can confirm he’s really lovely.

He came in with Kevin Pieterson and Jessica from Liberty X once and he demolished an obscene amount of lamb chops and about 6 pints of cider before leaving a decent tip for all the waiters, which was probably the highlight of my time working there.

13 Likes

Apparently each famous person comes with a whole list of things you can and can’t do around them and stuff they don’t like. All Flintoff’s said was that he preferred instant coffee because it was what he was used to.

14 Likes

Haha, you can take the guy out of Preston…

1 Like

I told that story much better on here!

2 Likes

SQUUIIIIIRRES!

1 Like

“Hey man, you know you should take that jacket off… some people mightn’t like it”

“ok, thanks”

“So, like, loads of people would hate that, take it off”

“Ok, I’ll keep it in mind, thanks”

“I’m just telling you, some people aren’t going to be happy if you keep wearing it”

“Noted”

“Y’know…y’know…you…y-you should really take that off, I’m being a nice guy telling you. Don’t you want to take it off? Come onnnnnnn…pleeeeease?”

lets focus on the film <3

1 Like

“massive cunt in person” :):joy:

1 Like

I’m disappointed about hearing about James Corden. Like I don’t enjoy his schtick, but he always comes across as a nice, friendly guy and somewhat in touch with us non famous people.

I guess he does hang about with Gary Barlow and all those tax dodging cunts.