Great Things Posted on Social Media

very my bag

1 Like

It’s a record label.

2 Likes

Pop punk reckerd label

1 Like

Dear God that was almost perfect. Her little laugh at the end. Wow, so joyous to watch

Still amazed Panic at the Disco are still a thing TBH. Love it when you find out briefly wildly popular bands are just going on with lives long after.

3 Likes

Mate they’re actually amazing now (argument for saying they always were). high hopes is a certified BANGER

2 Likes

Panic have been churning out banger after banger after banger. The last three albums are probably my fave.

1 Like

I’m also awake

1 Like

Hi Barleyshoogs

Friendly word, these comics are fash agitprop and the guy who makes them is an arsehole.

2 Likes

Woah, who is it who makes them?

‘StoneToss’. This is a good video about it:

3 Likes

Made it to 32 seconds (of the 35 minutes).

2 Likes

Can’t really watch YouTubes outside of work hours but Googled and this Reddit about it provides an absolutely out there comment from GoodLordigans. @ghosthalo I present the most baffling attempt to separate terms ever

Screenshot_20190526-183834

1 Like

We wouldn’t want to tarnish the good name of checks notes uhhhh racists, would we?

6 Likes

I mean I think this guy is worried because he
believes people who use that “everyone who disagrees with me is a Nazi” aren’t disingenuous right wingers, so we should only deploy it at guys with swastikas or something like that.

massive thinking emoji gif

oh

2 Likes

61152916_10157490688315086_1960077100840910848_n

20 Likes

14 Likes

Cracking up over this reply

8 Likes