Great Things Posted On Social Media

This definitely didn’t happen.

2 Likes

It’s really not remotely funny either, I don’t get why people are sharing it and “OMG I’m dying” about it.

2 Likes

also, the tweets don’t seem to exist anymore.

Huh, if anything, that supports it being not 100% made up, because if I was the head of the school involved I’d fucking kick off at the prick.

3 Likes

MIght live-tweet my day.

Meeting in a room that’s oddly cold and all the people are talking at the same time.

Colin’s had to leave. I wish I was Colin.

How is it only 11.15? Someone just asked if I was taking the minutes.

I should be taking minutes. oops.

5 Likes

OMG DYING :joy::joy::joy:

14 Likes

locked his account hasnt he

@sadpunk I CAN’T EVEN!!! :laughing: :sweat_smile:

Did find it quite amusing as it updated, but did wonder how someone could a) constantly update, and b) have that much battery compared to my fucking POS phone. Still, had a giggle. Tickled me more than yet another meme.

In fact, I managed to find it online. Quite similar in places.

2 Likes

incredibly similar (and actually funny)

“Approaches motorway” is very similar indeed…

1 Like

Oh man!

nothing as funny as ‘7.30 - Coach left school drive’

Dean ‘Hank Schrader’ Norris in a classic search bar moment here:

https://twitter.com/deanjnorris/status/999149383038971904

17 Likes

Pretty sure Twitter keeps the new tweet and search bars close together just to generate classic #content like this

Disappointed Norris didn’t follow up with some ‘actually they’re sex minerals, Marie’ or summat

1 Like

I think replacing Detective Brusma with you and @hip_young_gunslinger has really improved this new season TBH.

“lol”

https://twitter.com/simonfromharlow/status/999407624654385152?s=21

find it a bit odd when people do something on twitter with the sole intention of going viral and then denounce all the effects of going viral when it does :woman_shrugging:

13 Likes

ill level with you leafy, i hate people

18 Likes