Greatest Width in Quality Between Restaurant and Supermarket Version

Yes but not vs a ready meal which you man harru is talking about.

5 Likes

Plus restaurant lasagne is invariably served hotter than the sun in a dish which is practically on fire.

Alright Neil “Razor” Ruddock off of Celebrity Masterchef.

1 Like

A ready what now?

yeah I’ve fucked it. Apologies all round

1 Like

what’s that got to do with anything?

See above.

You… Fat handed twat

(is it Tracy ann Obermann who says that? :open_mouth:)

Mac & cheese

Like don’t mind the ready meal versions but they all pale compared to any pub version.

1 Like

Even bighams?

If we’re talking averages then I’d say pizza. Your average restaurant pizza is fine to good, your average supermarket pizza is an appalling flabby piece of bread with a meagre covering of tasteless tomato sauce and animal-feed grade “cheese”.

5 Likes

probs because when you order lasagne in a restaurant you’re usually in a shite restaurant or a pub or something so its never going to be great. if you went to a nice Italian they’d make you a banging lasagne I’m sure, but you wouldn’t order it from a nice place - you’d probably get something decent there instead

2 Likes

Ah tbf I’ve not had that, only ones I’ve seen aren’t veggie.

1 Like

Ah yeah bacon bits

There’s a little shop in Wolverton (Milton Keynes) that sells their own naans, baked on site. Best I’ve had.

But generally, you are correct.

1 Like

Yes.

Doner kebab.
Also someone in the pizza express said there’s a vast canyon between in store pizzas and the supermarket versions

1 Like

TBF it’s my go-to when I think the food will be shite because it’s never less than a 7/10.

1 Like

oh wow this might be right

This is very much a correct take

1 Like

Chinese food. although i’ve had dinner at my Hong Kong ATDs place with his parents and that was definitely on par with the best Chinese I’ve had. so succulent.

1 Like