Greek salad

So confused when people don’t like cucumber, it barely has a flavour, like saying air or water is gross.

1 Like

Apparently it’s one of those things where some people taste it really strongly and hate it and some people don’t.

I like mine with a bit of onion in as well

3 Likes

Oh no, these things scare me. Like when coriander tastes like soap to some people. If things taste totally different to different people, and all the world is just perception, is anything real?

2 Likes

yes, i erred on the side of caution as to my baseline, but i have also been known to shove some kalamata olives in, or some red onion.

could eat it for every meal.

1 Like

No

Welcome to team safebruv

1 Like

One of the main reasons I’ve never been to Greece is my dislike of olives (feta I can take or leave)

Of course it isn’t. Except Funkbux, the exciting new way to trade currency on web3.0.

1 Like

Yeah it’s terrible the way they pin you down and forcefeed you them at customs

3 Likes

Fucking love the rusks they chuck into these in Greece. Nobody selling Greek salad in the UK chucks in the rusks!

Think a good caprese is one of the best things a human can eat. Perfect simplicity

2 Likes

A v good salad for sure, probably in the 8/10 region though.

• Rusks
  • No rusks
  • Never had a Greek salad with the rusks

0 voters

if you agree to remove the cucumber I’m in

1 Like

i can remove the cucumber, but then it is not a greek salad. merely, ‘a salad’.

Maybe the rusks are a specifically Cretan thing. Every salad there was rusk city

If it’s the cucumber that makes it Greek I don’t want any part of it

1 Like

I like it - but it’s very important the the seedy goo is removed from the cucumber, and the tomatoes are seeded too,otherwise it’s a soggy gross mess

i just eat it quick and don’t encounter that issue

Feta is the only part of a Greek salad that I can abide