Grey Saturday/ Sunday - Weekend Thread

I’m going to football in a bit.

Anyone got any good comfort food/ winter warmer recipes?

I just started a sat thread but didn’t catergorize, what a chump.
Morning Keith, made an amazing wild mushroom risotto the other night, damn good for these cold nights

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/7744/wild-mushroom-chicken-and-bacon-risotto%3Famp?client=safari

That sounds delicious except for the mushrooms and the risotto. Thanks for trying!

https://m.waitrose.com/worklight/apps/services/www/Waitrose_Real/mobilewebapp/default/Waitrose_Real.html?l=recipe&recipeUrl=/content/waitrose/en/home/recipes/recipe_directory/h/lentil_squash_bakewithacheesypotatotopping.A4.html#waitrose_views_LeftSidebarMenu_0,waitrose/views/SearchCategoryView_0,waitrose/widgets/SwapView_0,LoginModalView,LoginView,dojox_mobile_SwapView_0,RecipeDetails

Hahaha :slight_smile:

Does the link work? Phone wouldn’t let me type…anyway this one courtesy of @thewarn is great,!

Happy Saturday!

Drinking tea in bed, listening to Live Rust. Going back home for a belated leaving do later, so beer and curry.

Have a good one, whatever you end up doing.

Also made this recently, added lots of chorizo and chipotle which I got from Lupe pintos:

I couldn’t open it - I think there are popups or something causing interference.

^THIS IS WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT!

It’s working now - thanks!

Morning, slept terribly again. Might have to go to the doctor about it.

Doing a bit of work cover, then got a Thanksgiving bash thing at my friends house later. Can’t be arsed really, might only stay for a bit and then do a French exit.

That’s now a banned act.

morning folks. just about to have a curry. probably head back to bed after that.

Genuinely LOL`ed at a kids show this morning the baby was watching. Might need more sleep.

hashtag jalfrazi life

Bit like your puppet show. :stuck_out_tongue:

Going to That Leeds for a matinee gig

Departure delayed by me not plugging my phone in properly and it being out of juice when I woke up