Gruff Rhys

Oh that’s tough. I’d seen some of your previous messages about that. It’s those little things that you don’t consider until they dig under your skin.

Glad you enjoyed the show, that’s encouraging. :slight_smile:

1 Like

New music on the way tomorrow…

Hurray!

More solo stuff? Weren’t SFA meant to be recording again following their reunion?

It’s been, what, 4 years now since those first comeback gigs? Honestly can’t remember what came out of the press rounds at the time but I’m sure I read somewhere that there wasn’t any new SFA material planned…?

maybe it was just wishful thinking on my part :frowning:

It’d be nice wouldn’t it? Ten years since DD/LY this year. :-/

1 Like

SFA have done nine albums, and in an interview Gruff noted that ten is a nice round number. So I think they want to do it, but who knows when.

Ah, fair enough. That does ring a bell now that you mention it…

1 Like

New Neon Neon!? Please!

1 Like

New solo album out in September…

I’m happy to announce that my new album ‘Pang!’ – produced by Muzi - will come out 13th September on Rough Trade Records.

You can pre-order it from the label’s webstore (or select ex-US indie shops) on deluxe vinyl (special packaging with blue spattered vinyl), green standard vinyl and CD.

Watch the video for the title track and hear ‘Bae Bae Bae’ here → Gruff Rhys - Pang!

I’m also happy to announce brand new EU and US tour dates! Tickets will go on sale Friday 12th July at 9am.

That was fast, the last one was last year!

Only 29 minutes :frowning:

Christ, £28 for that limited edition splatter vinyl once you factor in Rough Trade postage. :frowning:

Only just checked out the tracklist and realsied this is all in Welsh too. Nice.

Like this.

2 Likes

Is it named after this

Some new dates that might interest some of you.

06/12 Aberystwyth
07/12 Llangollen
19/12 Bangor
20/12 Crickhowell

tickets on sale Friday 10am

Just booked to see Mclusky in Cardiff on the 20th, otherwise I’d go home for Christmas early and catch him in Bangor. Typical.