Guardian (but mostly Adrian Chiles)

I’m not actually going to read this tbf but this man literally bottles nothing inside based on his columns, nothing is kept inside, it is all there on the page, every thought he has ever had

6 Likes

clicking on the guardian’s “I’ll do it later” button is a really good summary of my life

posted in the filth thread too but pertinent

@Icarus-Smicarus is right there, ruffers.

Oh wait it was @Steved

the correctee has become the… correctinator

For my penance I’ll read 100 of his articles. Again.

Because decent. Because cooperative. Because positive. Because properly British.

wow

It’s actually a pretty funny little story. Not worth whatever 5 figure sum he got paid for it but not as dismal as the headline suggests.

1 Like

Maybe the inane twaddle is the only way he can keep the Lynchian nightmare of his raging id under wraps. The Guardian pays him because they understand the consequences for society itself if he is cut loose are too grave to countenance.

4 Likes

Needed a stinger about what happened to the condoms - ‘as it turned out, I was back for more the next day’ or ‘by the end of uni I was down to 45’

2 Likes

not sure why cos i don’t have it bookmarked but every time i type ‘gu’ into my address bar to go to the guardian this is the first page that comes up

happy to keep it that way

8 Likes

Pisstake surely

9 Likes

3 Likes

This is old but I only just saw it.

Guardian journalist discovers that even he, a Guardian Journalist, can enjoy Marvel films. Quite the revelation.

1 Like

They’ll have published about 27 more variations on their stock “are superhero movies heading for a fall?” piece since then, I’m sure.

1 Like

Infinity War: the greatest crossover event in history? This writer thinks not | Alan Rusbridger Junior (no relation)

10 Likes

Whatever they pay this man, it’s not enough:

4 Likes