Guardian

I guess AI can stand for Absolute Ignorance too

3 Likes

Adrian when he saw a boat: “Some people have too much money.”
Adrian when he shops at Amazon: “The man being exploited by the richest man on the planet supports Swansea. Isn’t that nice?”

Adrian is the most ordinary person that’s written for the Guardian in about twenty years, and for that reason alone it’s worth reading his crayon-like scrawls.

1 Like

What’s the opposite of clickbait?

13 Likes
5 Likes

“Why Can’t I Remember My Childhood? I Just Have A Suitcase Full Of Photographs Of Spiders, Smiling Businessmen, And A Colourful Beach Ball” | Adrian Chiles

4 Likes

Can imagine Chilesy submitting that headline as his whole column for the week

1 Like

Have we ever considered the possibility that maybe Adrian only writes the headlines

1 Like

They always make me think of the forced ‘What I did on my holidays’ essays I used to have to write in school.

2 Likes

Definitely. “Now Adrian you have to do 4 paragraphs per week”

“Fuck it I’ll just say I’m getting a new printer for the 4th, that’ll do”

4 Likes

“We got in the car then we went to the seaside then we saw a dog do a poo then had chips for tea”.

7 Likes

Don’t support the Guardian.

9 Likes
  • Adrian has a drawer full of half-written columns from which he pulls one at random every week
  • Adrian is looking round his house and writing columns about the things he sees

0 voters

I wish dishwasher-loading was a competitive sport; the family trophy cabinet would be almost as full as one of his loads.

save it for thursday adrian!

7 Likes

Gotta be in the New Years Honours list

1 Like

“When I got a letter through my door inviting me to the palace, at first I thought they meant Crystal Palace, to watch my beloved West Brom.”

Followed by four paragraphs talking about the envelope the letter came in.

Adrian Chiles is a Guardian columnist

5 Likes
2 Likes

She wrote this yesterday and all. Really want to know where this magic place people have moved to near Warrington is.