Guardian

Oh yeah, if we’re doing film references - decent film if you can find it…

Tail1

Although it has a better title in Dutch…

And a worse one in French…

Tail3

5 Likes

Adrian has written about poo.

3 Likes

Somewhat distressingly I like the Fratellis’ most recent album, mainly because it sounds like Roy Orbison (it’s not as good as Roy Orbison, but there’s some really decent songwriting on there), and I HATED Chelsea Dagger with an absolute passion.

1 Like

He just seemed like normal sh*t Boris to me. I know the Grauniad want to big this up, but it’s a blip for a bloke who doesn’t care and an electorate who aren’t interested.

1 Like

Yeah, feels like we’ve entered the “I’d like to see Ol’ Boris wriggle his way out of THIS one” stage of his tenure.

1 Like

It also highlights just how little attention politics reporters paid to his tenure as London Mayor.

I rewatched those Johnny Worricker espionage ‘thrillers’ over the last couple of weeks (David Hare penned), and it was notable that it was The Independent (as was) that was providing the investigative journalism. Oh I miss the days of the Indie proper.

Or you get some of the widely available biodegradable poo bags?

1 Like

I’d probably read and enjoy this if it was Chiles and not Freeman.

2 Likes

Yep, it’d be shorter for a start.

2 Likes

I already have this:

It is a better read than what they currently sell. The 1st story starts “A Black Newfoundland Bitch”

it’s about a missing dog on Shudehill

2 Likes

i actually might buy this (and discard the 2021 paper)

1 Like

Tbf it is a really good artifact most of the front page is adverts and announcements.

1 Like

3 Likes

i bought it and have not read either yet

1 Like

I’d forgotten about Chris Martin