Guardian (but mostly Adrian Chiles)

I don’t give a shit whether the author has hurt your feelings by accusing you of stomping. The article is about the 10K step target, not wearable fitness trackers and the mugs who wear them.

And the award for pettiest beef of 2018 goes to…

2 Likes

Calm down @colinfilth! My feelings aren’t hurt. Why the angry retorts?

1 Like

I normally walk about 10,000 steps a day because I’ve nothing else to do. my new phone has a pedometer

I’ve definitely lost a fair amount of weight this year, I suspect it’s at least partially because I don’t eat enough. I weighed myself at the weekend, around 53 kg. I would not say I was a healthy person

I have not read the article

Username / post.

1 Like

FUCK OFF

2 Likes
7 Likes

Oh man she’s normally so great :frowning:

Yeah, quite disappointed. I do normally enjoy her columns but I was just so angered when I read it.

1 Like

There’s not even a coherent line of argument here, it’s just - I like my church mates, we’re all every upset at the abuses → the church is a force for good? also lol at the idea that this is all just some unfortunate business that’s cropped up in recent years rather than being inherent to the whole institution

Dawn Foster’s catholic? Well that’s a shock she’s literally never mentioned it.

(on twitter)

:grinning:

https://twitter.com/How_Upsetting/status/1039441359189540864

7 Likes

*somebody’s mate’s son

5 Likes

But then you start to notice the biscuit is the snack of choice at a truly worrying number of events involving Holocaust deniers, and you start to get a bit worried. What’s more, when you mention this upsetting fact to fans of the sugarless biscuit, they tend not to take it on board, but instead accuse you of never liking the sugarless biscuit in the first place. You’ve been looking for an excuse to eat a Hobnob since 2015. If you like a bit of chocolate on your biscuit, piss off and join the (Rotary) Club. And you say, “No! I still like a lot of what the sugarless biscuit stands for! I still think there’s a better version of the sugar-filled society that’s killing us all that we have right now! But I just think that there must be a way to eat those biscuits without condoning racism!”

lol nothing matters at all does it

How are they all so fucking smug and stupid at the same time? Just seems like there’s a never-ending supply of these dipshits.

2 Likes

Phenomenally shameless take from a woman who spends every free minute harassing and bullying trans people.

1 Like
1 Like

A majority of people living outside of London (56%) said they had pride in London as the capital city of the UK, while just over a quarter (28%) say they were not proud. Expressions of pride drop significantly in Scotland and Wales (44% in Wales, and 39% in Scotland)

It’s… almost like… those places have their own capitals?

What a weird thing to poll.

5 Likes