Guardian (but mostly Adrian Chiles)

I was convinced they’d changed it by deed poll

What’s all this bollocks all over their site today about the ‘rise of populism’ and trying to equate ‘left and right populism’ as if they’re in any way the same thing? It’s all this horseshoe theory shite isn’t it, the liberal centre trying to justify their existence

It seems like their main source for the existence of this ‘rise’ is… themselves lol

3 Likes

Just looked at the main article

Ctrl+F liberal and Ctrl+F capital give no results.

This anti populism thing is the last grasp of holding on to the hegemony

2 Likes

this is so perfect isn’t it, and sums up why the news media is in such a sorry state

3 Likes

You appear to be making the mistake of thinking that they’re actually criticising economics and its
interaction with politics in any serious, rigorous fashion

aye everyone knows things were really in black and white in those days. it’s misleading to make it into colour so that it looks like now times.

1 Like

So it seems to retire early you just need to be able to save at least the average annual salary every working year? Why did no-one tell us until now

1 Like

There’s definitely a genre of this sort of sincere brow furrowing over the most stupid vacuous shit

InqtEDF

2 Likes

Say what you want about the Gruniad but you cannot deny they’ve got their fingers bang on the cultural pulse.

3 Likes

http://www.brasilwire.com/the-strange-case-of-the-guardian-brasil/

1 Like

Subscribe to support our independent journalism

1 Like

I don’t have BDE. I own the Hamilton soundtrack and anybody who owns that can’t have it.

where is the lie tho MB?

I’ve got a big penis

1 Like

I very much recommend that you don’t read this and just assume that it’s as bad as you think.

2 Likes

There should be a word for the anguished wince when you realise a guardian journalist’s going to try to be funny

3 Likes

Syri, sum up the Guardian’s opinion section in two sentences please.

16 Likes

hahahahaha :joy:

https://twitter.com/BrasilWire/status/1079797181798858755?s=19

3 Likes

I didn’t heed the warning

I regret that