Guardian

I want to be blind third wheel

Looked up the Wikipedia page to find out what this was, and it’s got this in the middle

Love a bit of shade from Wikipedia editors

(They both sound awful)

2 Likes

just to clarify, I wholeheartedly approve of talking about hauntology on a date

I’m melancholic for a future that never happened where it is the main topic of conversation for the participants of blossoming romances

2 Likes

actually fascinates me that there’s a dearth of applications from straight men. i would have thought that would have been the strongest demographic to sign up!

1 Like

I applied when I was single but never heard anything back. Probably because I wasn’t from *that* London.

1 Like

20190713_155044

7 Likes

Amazed that he had this au pair in his house for 2 years and never found out what her name is

They probably just called her “the au pair”

Seriously considerd it for a mo then, then remembered I’d have to have my photo in the guardian

1 Like

Likeable people in Guardian Blind Date shock.

I want to know what he said about hauntology

2 Likes

Think this is the worst thing I’ve ever read

1 Like

FFS I came in just to post this see:

The comment pieces in The Guardian are awful, obvs.

Those fucking millennials with all their money.

"When we left the theatre, Maisie pithily commented

5 Likes

Stop blaming millennials for the stagnating mechanics of capitalism pls

Maisie just wants some Ingmar Bergmann

4 Likes

Couple of seconds researching this writer, and immediately get one of the very best red flags: EMDR therapy.

Whether it be a life-coach, a social media guru or a shrill parent with A Lot Of Opinions About Other People, they are without fail linked by paying tons of cash to pseudo-science.

2 Likes

It’s funny all these Generation X’s churning out think pieces on millennials are just pissed off that they are not part of, what will eventually be, the richest generation and they are eventually going to be fucked in old age. It’s all pre-valid hatred.

creator of the musical The Good Enough Mums Club

hmm

2 Likes

i mean yeah, that’s fucking awful.