Guess the DiSer who I recently got a job with

You’re welcome

2 Likes

Er, yeah. It is actually. Good thread. Cheers @Steved

5 Likes

Did @anon5266188 like your saturday night fever dance?

1 Like

are you a member of the football manager family now, or are you like his personal butler or something

2 Likes

is it @plasticmike

@pauldaniels ?

I am a member of the Football Manager QA team, but @anon5266188 is my superior obviously. So a bit of both maybe?

Balonx. Are you the guy who parks outside Lonzo’s office and sits in the car at lunchtime?

3 Likes

congratulations on your new job. hopefully you don’t called into a meeting with “bad tone”

16 Likes

So your boss knows your DiS posting history :grimacing:
but on the other hand
You know your boss’s DiS posting history :grimacing:

3 Likes

There may be some minor butler duties, can’t rule anything out at this stage

did A-POCO-LOCO do the interview? at what point did you out yourself as a disser?

tone looks down at his cv

“your surname is bergkamp? like the famous DiSer?”

15 Likes

Still think it’s incredible that people get paid for playing Football Manager. Short of getting paid for sleeping or tasting beer it seems like the ideal job.

5 Likes

He didn’t, thankfully, because I absolutely would’ve made a stupid reference to here.

The guy who did interview you also interviewed me ten years ago and I’m fairly sure a main factor of me getting the job was that I revealed that his brother (and fellow employee) got “Kinky 69” on the back of a Roma shirt when we were teens…

2 Likes

Me it has to be

The office is very cool too.

That said, the facilities are great, but good old-fashioned hard work is equally important.

2 Likes

can you tell the difference between coffee from coffee machine one and coffee machine two yet?

6 Likes

Love this mate

5 Likes